Requesting Bono and Bruce

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sherry Darling

New Yorker
Hiya ladies! I'm a huge fan of both these amazing men--do you all have any pics with both of them? They show up from time to time, but I thought it'd be fun to gather them up together.

The pics, of course :wink: :drool:

sd

bruce_bono3.jpg

bruce_patti_bono.jpg

1981-06-09-hammersmith02_bono_bruce.jpg

kellyahern said:

This picture is great!!! You got some of the best right there. Bruce, Bono, the guitaris from The Band (sorry I forgot his name) and Wilson Pickett!!! Bono and Wilson Pickett singing together!!!!! While Bruce playes!!!!!!!!! I always wondered what song were they singing!!!! Man I would love to watch or listen to this!!! Does anyone know if there's some place on the internet where I can get this performance?!?!?! :love:

:wave: Thanks nuetral!

:wave: Hi, TBF-- couldn't find your reccent post after I read it, to post on another day.

very glad you had a great vacation time. :D

let's have another chaNT..... Bruce, Bruce, Bruce! Bono, Bono, Bono! :love: :drool: :drool: :love: wwooooo hhhoooooooo!

Last edited:
Awesome!! Just read this weeks Rolling Stone mag article where the Boss talks about the reason's he involved in the Concert for Change. He quotes U2's song, One, We're one but we're not the same. Bono is pictured in the article singing "Pride" at the Kennedy Tribute. It's a great article, he's a great artist and a good man and a great citizen. Check it out. :heart:

Edited to say: it's the RS mag with Tom Cruise on the front.

Last edited:
I love Bruce! Here are some pictures I've collected (I hope this works -- I'm such a lurker that I've practically forgotten how to post pictures):

bono_bruce19813.jpg

bono_bruce19814.jpg

bono_bruce4nice.jpg

bono_bruce3.jpg

bono_bruce4.jpg

Bono with Bruce in Miami, Nov. 2002, doing Because the Night (one of my favorite songs -- I would've died if I'd been at that show!):

bono_brucemiami01.jpg

bono_brucemiami02.jpg

bono_brucemiami03.jpg

bono_brucemiami04.jpg

bono_brucemiami05.jpg

bono_brucemiami06withdavestewart.jpg

bono_brucemiami07.jpg

bono_brucemiami07big.jpg

bono_brucemiami08big.jpg

bono_brucemiami09.jpg

bono_brucemiami10.jpg

bono_brucemiami11.jpg

bono_brucemiami12.jpg

And the song that Bruce and Wilson Pickett did at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame was In the Midnight Hour; I just downloaded an mp3 of it, and I'll try and upload it. I can also upload those performances of Stand By Me and Because the Night, if anyone wants.

layla said:
[
And the song that Bruce and Wilson Pickett did at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame was In the Midnight Hour; I just downloaded an mp3 of it, and I'll try and upload it. I can also upload those performances of Stand By Me and Because the Night, if anyone wants.

WHAT!?!?!?? You have that on mp3?!?!?!!?!?!?! I've been looking for it!!!!!!!! Please, please, please, please send it to me!!! I need it so bad!!! I don't think that picture is of them playing In The Midnight Hour cause in the video I have of them playing In The Midnight Hour, Bruce was without his jacket and Bono and Robbie Robertson wasn?t there so I think it was another song that they all played together!!! By the way do you have the other songs Bruce played on his RNRHOF introduction in mp3????

Please send the Midnight hour mp3 for me!!!! clarog@terra.com.br

TheBrazilianFly said:

WHAT!?!?!?? You have that on mp3?!?!?!!?!?!?! I've been looking for it!!!!!!!! Please, please, please, please send it to me!!! I need it so bad!!! I don't think that picture is of them playing In The Midnight Hour cause in the video I have of them playing In The Midnight Hour, Bruce was without his jacket and Bono and Robbie Robertson wasn?t there so I think it was another song that they all played together!!! By the way do you have the other songs Bruce played on his RNRHOF introduction in mp3????

Please send the Midnight hour mp3 for me!!!! clarog@terra.com.br

I just sent it to you. :) And I don't have any of the other songs he played, although I'll keep looking for them. I found the setlist, and it looks like that picture must've been from the second set:

The Promised Land
Backstreets
Tenth Avenue Freeze Out
In The Midnight Hour (with Wilson Pickett)

All-star jam session:
What'd I Say
People Get Ready
Long Tall Sally
Let It Be

Back
Top Bottom