Pleban party - in our wildest dreams...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK need to do the following

Find out where U2 are staying in London so the London gigs girls can go Live HD hunting:yes: Ladies in the US/Canada may see or hear something on the net so i want you to keep those eyes peeled. Then hopefully Wild, Susan & Jemma will get to meet the all powerful HD master himself
4.gif

U2Girl1978 said:

Odd we don't live very far from each other and it's not thundering here. :hmm:

And yes darling Mucca I will upload the Montreal show for you... :lol:

It'll take awhile though. :)

It's ok I have all the time in the world for U2 :drool:

Thanks sweetie :hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:
I'll keep my eyes open and my ear to the ground for you Wild dearest. :hug:

This new pic I started..perhaps I over did it..it's going to take me forever..:crack:
(,,,but it has edge in it too...;))

Oh really?? Well you can't stop now!! :drool:

Wild:hug:
How many more days to the concert?? :hyper:

WildHoney said:
OK need to do the following

Find out where U2 are staying in London so the London gigs girls can go Live HD hunting:yes: Ladies in the US/Canada may see or hear something on the net so i want you to keep those eyes peeled. Then hopefully Wild, Susan & Jemma will get to meet the all powerful HD master himself
4.gif

live HD :lmao: that just makes me laugh

If hes the Master then we're the willing tamers :giggle: :evil:
hmm think i'll go have a search on the net for 5* hotels in london :laugh:

Oh stop the torture already!!! :giggle: Can I get in one of your pockets? :lol:

hmmm I wonder if I could get a cheap flight over. :wink:

Its only 135 more days till U2. :(

Only 65 till Pearl Jam!!! :dance:

Today Mr. Cat also told me that he expects me to do more shows before the end of the year!!! :yes: :laugh: :love:

I might go the Montreal ones if I get my confirmation from McGill, manage to find tickets and get a hold of someones credit card:drool::drool:

I wish the Vancouver recordings were of a better quality, at least then I could actually hear Bono sing and not some guy singing waaay off key :sigh:

I'm seriously hitting my parents up for birthday cash for more tickets. Hell they just bought my brother a huge ass house, they can kick down some concert tickets. :giggle:

bonoishot said:

:wave: hiya mucca

i haven't actually said hi to you yet :reject:

Hello Bonoishot ( I guess I should call you Jemma since everyone else is eh?)! :wave:

I think this is the first time I've seen you here. How'd you find us? Did you follow the trail of smut? :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom