Pleban Girls Party - where everybody knows your name

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bri, Thora already suggested that, and as I said, I'm quoting the sentence before, and the one after. I'll end up just copying the article with quotation marks around it :lol:

Here it is, anyway, if anyone wants a go :

Ok, the sentence is:
"[Friedman's] basic thesis is that we increase our scientific understanding of the world to the extent that we can reduce the number of independently acceptable assumptions that are required to explain natural phenomena."

You don't have to bother if your busy with your own stuff:wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Or I'll wake up at 11, and have a heart attack.

That would be so typical. Too late to do anything about it, but not late enough for not panicking about it :lol:

I'm all nerves when it comes to schoolwork, and particularily essays. I want to be the best, damnit :grumpy: I just never am :reject:

^ Oh, I would be worse than panicing. I can tell you right now that would actually probably be the death of me. Right then and there. I would wake up, see the clock, and cease to exsist.

I can't wait till marks come out so I can see how exams made them all crash and burn. :happy:

And I was doing so well this year too :sad:

I miss last year, I *almost* had myself convinced that I didn't care about marks.

Almost.

:sigh:

Night Adam :hug:
Sweet dreams.

I think I might logout, go have a shower to try and focus myself, and then try and force all my collective being into getting these *insert colourful language here* essays done.

Wow, I never realized how great an urge I have to swear when I'm cranky. :ohmy:

Good luck Jez, and sorry I couldn't help with that sentence. I could reword the first half..but the second? :slant:

It's ok, Bri, I'll see if I can't skip the whole thing all together :lol:

Good luck with you essays, I should get going to. Nothing gets done when I'm sitting here :rolleyes:

Bye :hug:

Russty Cat said:
Ooo I meant to tell you SG I watched your boy Cillian today in the movie Breakfast on Pluto which has Gavin Friday in it as well. It was a great film. Really different and fun. But with a good story to it as well. Our video store only got 3 copies of it, so last night my little video boy put one under the counter for me since he knew I would want to see Cillian. :heart:

I'm going to get that movie off of Netflix soon....wanted to see it since it came out...or at since I heard about it :wink:

Diane L said:
That's a neat story, Bri! As much as I like Johnny Depp :drool:, the B-man is a much bigger deal!! :drool x infinity.

Has anyone seen "Crash"? I saw it on Easter, and I thought it was really, REALLY, good.

Not really interested in seeing Crash.....seems confusing to me...but then...I've seen all the Oscar nominated films that I wanted to see.....although my dad still wants to see Good Night and Good Luck.

On the up and up, it looks like it's gonna be a gorgeous day.

Mind you I'll likely be sleeping my way through it....

Birdies :love:

I should take a picture.........oh....or perhaps finish my essay.
Yeah
That might be a good idea

Maybe

I can leave moment by moment updates on my life later.

Or can I?

Cause once I'm not sleepy anymore, I don't post random things.

Well, that's a lie.

I wonder if I'll regret this later :drool:

:dance: Oh god, I just mailed my essays, and I actually have almost an hour to deadline! :dancing:

I've slept four hours this night, and now I have a killer headache, and now I have to go make dinner :crazy:

I'll probably drop by tonight :wave:

:wave: babydoll !

here is your new AV;

babyav2.jpg

ready to use!

~BrightestStar~ said:
They may not be good

They may very well be nonsensical.

They are a lot of things.

But most imporantly?

They are written.

HA :angry:

Betcha never expected that, eh?

Take that you modern western thinkin biatches. :madwife:

Yeah, I def need sleep...:drool:

:love: :drool: I know you could do it!!

My poor clone, all sleepy and goofy, posting nonsensical messages :cute: :heart:

Back
Top Bottom