Pleban Girls Party - Together again!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:
He's adorable, Jem!!!! :heart : :love : I remember when you said he'd shaved his head. So he's keeping it short, now? Looks great on him!! :drool:

Great smile, and VERY nice eyes. : )

Jem :cute :

yeah hes keeping it short, he had shaved it for charity but hes paranoid about his receding hairline so refuses to grow it back out! i told him he could be like Edge and just wear beanies forever :lmao:

awww i could tell him he has a nice smile and eyes but he doesnt know i posted that pic :tongue::lmao:

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:

I knew you would like that part :angry:

:tongue:

To his credit, he supressed his mocking...but I'm pretty sure he smirked. :angry:

:lol:

He supressed mocking? That's a good sign, because it's a little too early for overt mocking...but smirking is definitely allowable, at this point!! He's perfect for us!!! :D :wink:

Because you know, we'll all be dating him, right along with you. And clones need someone who is worthy. :wink:

:hug: Hi Sami :)

I think Drea left without saying goodbye :shifty: Lets see

AdamCOSE6s13.jpg

** Oops! Sorry Drea - Didn't see you there :D

VintagePunk said:
Bri!!!!!!!! OMG, that sounds so PERFECT!!!! :hyper: :happy: :happy: :cute: :love: *hugs her and jumps up and down* Sooo excited and happy for you!!!

:hyper: :hug: :happy:

And afterwards I felt sooo silly for worrying about it, and I was so happy. :cute: And I wanted to be all girlie and squeal with someone, but there was no one to squeal with *pout* (and damn the people who were hogging the compters)

VintagePunk said:

He supressed mocking? That's a good sign, because it's a little too early for overt mocking...but smirking is definitely allowable, at this point!! He's perfect for us!!! :D :wink:

Because you know, we'll all be dating him, right along with you. And clones need someone who is worthy. :wink:

:laugh:!

Damn, I forgot to inform him that he's unknowlingly in a threesome! :tongue:

The only sad part is that he lives way up in Aurora :(

I'm sorry for leaving you all, but I really, really have to go to bed now, I'm falling asleep here, and my dad will probably wake me really early tomorrow, just to tease me.

If anyone see Dazz, tell her my mail is in the black book, if it can't wait until tomorrow.

A perfect date, Bri!

Night everyone :hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:hyper: :hug: :happy:

And afterwards I felt sooo silly for worrying about it, and I was so happy. :cute: And I wanted to be all girlie and squeal with someone, but there was no one to squeal with *pout* (and damn the people who were hogging the compters)

Damn computer hoggers :mad:

I'm squealing with you, now. :hyper: :hyper: :happy:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:laugh:!

Damn, I forgot to inform him that he's unknowlingly in a threesome! :tongue:

The only sad part is that he lives way up in Aurora :(

He IS! He'll get used to it. :wink: :lol:

Awww, Aurora's not THAT far, just north of TO, isn't it? C'mon, I *know* you've googled it already. :wink: And besides, there are two more years of school left...

I think that a long time ago when he asked you and then bailed, he was scared, but that he has wanted to ask you again all along...and that the end of the school year getting closer is what finally prompted him to ask again. And him rambling about other things right after asking? a definite sign of fear and nervousness. How freakin' adorable is that??? :cute: :heart:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I know! :madwife
And by the time I got home I didn't feel well :sad

:hyper :hug :hyper
So, you gonna spill about your lil adventures? hmm? :sexywink:

Or you could email....I just wanna know, dammit! :D

Ps. Have you talked with Ruff recently?

Sorry you didn't feel well. :( Girl time? :madwife: Me too.

Haven't talked to Ruff in a few weeks. :(

What did you want to know? :shifty: :lol:

I feel like I drive you poor girls crazy talking about him. :reject: I'm like a hormonal, love-sick 15 year old...

Back
Top Bottom