Pleban Girls Party - Party on!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just dropping by for a sec. I had vacay last week so I wasn't on.

This week I am bogged down with work. I have 3 papers due, a project due, various quizzes and tests, and I need to finish my service hours for my social justice project by next week. :crack: :crazy: So I need to use my free periods to get as much work done as possible which means I won't be on much this week. But I'm babysitting Saturday, so I should be on then. :)

I saw the Sims. OMG Sim Caleb! :lmao: :cute:

I'm starving, I need to eat. :drool: Hope everyone is doing OK. :hug: :heart:

Hi Ladies:wave:
Thank you SG for helping me out over there in RSOC, I never get that right.:banghead:

:lol: I had to write it down at first and keep it handy to remember it. I still double check before I type it in response.

I first thought it was teh 'Royal Society Of Clayton' :shrug: :laugh:

Hi SG :hug: It went alright- I have a sinus infection :sad: At least I got antibiotics :up: I might stay home tomorrow too :shifty: I'm feeling better at the moment, but it usually gets worse at night

How are you? :heart:

I'm doing better today, too Sami :heart:

I'm glad you're feeling better, but you should get your rest, drink lots of fluids and be sure to take all of those anti-biotics. It'll help you heal faster and more completely and help keep you from developing an infection that doesn't react to the anti-biotics :hug:

:shifty: and I'll stop lecturing now :lol:

Sad_Girl said:
:lol: I had to write it down at first and keep it handy to remember it. I still double check before I type it in response.

I first thought it was teh 'Royal Society Of Clayton' :shrug: :laugh:

:lol: OMG...I like it. I could see a group for Adam being named that.

BTW..I miss you gals:hug: After yesterday's kerfluffle this is the only place I feel totally safe.

:lol:

Glad you're doing better :heart:

And I am getting my rest, I got over 10 hours of sleep last night! :ohmy: I usually only get 6-ish. And I just relaxed and watched tv all day. :drool: It sucks though because I can't really lay down without going nuts because when I'm laying down I can't breathe out of my nose. :laugh: :angry:

Have you ever heard the Cranberries? Dolores' voice :love:

Hi carmel! :wave:

Hi Sami:wave: I really like Dolores's voice too the song "Linger and "Zombie" are on my I tunes list. Her name holds a special place for me too that is the name of my grand who died of cancer around the time those songs where made.
BTW Sami do you have a humidifier...those help and Vick vapor rub on the chest.

The Cranberries were extremely popular around here when I was in high school, Sami - though I admit I haven't listened to them in a long time, I agree with you :up: very cool vocals

Carmel - I figure it this way; it isn't worth worrying too much over. We do our best to still have fun while being mindful not to offend a lot of people. It's still Pleba, we can do what we do best.

and you're always welcome to visit here with us at the party - it's nice to have the seperate laid-back chat threads like these especially for days like this

Last edited:
Carmelu2fan said:
Hi Sami:wave: I really like Dolores's voice too the song "Linger and "Zombie" are on my I tunes list. Her name holds a special place for me too that is the name of my grand who died of cancer around the time those songs where made.
BTW Sami do you have a humidifier...those help and Vick vapor rub on the chest.

:yes: I just listened to Zombie :wink: I used to only have the "popular" songs on my iTunes (Linger, Zombie, Dreams) but I just put a few full albums on, and I really like them. :heart:
:hug:

I do have a humidifier, but it doesn't work well. Maybe I'll set it up later, you just reminded me :lol: I should get the Vicks, I've never tried it... :hmm:

I'm gonna go for a while, there's something on Oprah I want to see :shifty: :drool: I'll be back later, have a good afternoon girls :wave:

I agree SG. I have to say that you made some very valid points. I am so glad you where there to stand up for us newbies:hug: If I should call my self new:shifty: I feel so old now:giggle:

BTW your latest edition of " Out of Control":drool:

Bye Sami :hug: Take care and feel better soon :heart:

I have to go take my nephew to his guitar lesson. I'll be around tonight, most likely :)

Have a good afternoon Carmel :hug: It was nice to chat with you

**Edited: thanks for the compliment on the chapter; I feel like I'm sort of scrambling with it lately; too many other things. Writing Fan fic is my favorite guilty pleasure :wink:

And hey - If I learned one thing from Bono its to speak up when there is something on my mind I think should be mentioned

Last edited:
Bye Sami:wave: I wish I was at home to enjoy the Oparah show. Try that Vick's it is good stuff:yes:

That is right SG, Bono is so wise, some times I forget to listen to him cause he is so HAWT:lol: Talk to you later:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom