Pleban Girls Party - on the prowl in beantown

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad_Girl said:

That doesn't work for me because I always reason with myself 'Oh, that watch/clock is fast, I still have time' :lol:

Sami - I'm sorry to hear you have a tummy ache :yuck:

I hate pepto, too, but it does help a lot usually

Random thought: I want to sing 'Baby it's cold outside' with Bono :shifty: :faint: :flirt

:hug: Hi VP :wave

:lol: :yes: my friend keeps her alarm clock 20 minutes fast, but she wakes up and says "I still have 20 minutes" :lmao: what's the point?

I've been listening to 'Baby, Please Come Home' all day :reject:

:hug:

VintagePunk said:

:yes: When I was writing for school I'd get two lines down, then suddenly realize that I absolutely HAD to do dishes and laundry, when any other time the dishes would pile up for a week, and I'd hold off laundry till my clean clothes consisted of rags. :reject:

Procrastinators unite!!!!.........tommorrow.

:wink:

VP :hug: :clonelove:
How are you?

Sami :( :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

That doesn't work for me because I always reason with myself 'Oh, that watch/clock is fast, I still have time' :lol:

:hug: Hi VP :wave:

Have you ever done that with alarm clocks in the morning, so you'd get up early? All that ever accomplished for me was me lying there, doing complex mathmatical calculations in my head while still half asleep, trying to figure out how much longer I really could stay in bed. :lol:

VintagePunk said:

Have you ever done that with alarm clocks in the morning, so you'd get up early? All that ever accomplished for me was me lying there, doing complex mathmatical calculations in my head while still half asleep, trying to figure out how much longer I really could stay in bed. :lol:

:lmao: see my post ^^^

we said the same thing!

~BrightestStar~ said:

Procrastinators unite!!!!.........tommorrow.

:wink:

VP :hug: :clonelove:
How are you?
:hug:

I'm pretty good, thanks. :) Is it wrong that I'm only a tiny bit sad about missing Boston, cause being there would involve being outside in the cold? :reject:

I can't stress enough how much I utterly despise winter. :grumpy:

VintagePunk said:

I'm pretty good, thanks. :) Is it wrong that I'm only a tiny bit sad about missing Boston, cause being there would involve being outside in the cold? :reject:

I can't stress enough how much I utterly despise winter. :grumpy:

:lol: I feel the same way :shifty: I'd need a lot of Adam hugs to really make it worth freezing my 'buttocks' off :wink:

Hi everyone!!! :hug: :wave:

SG, I read what went on at LJ :hug:. Some of those people take things too damn seriously. And instead of worrying about beta-ing and all that nonsense, they ought to be pestering a couple of the writers there to give us some more cowboys, darn it!!!!

sami0201 said:

:lmao: see my post ^^^

we said the same thing!

:lmao:

But for me, it's more complicted then just adding or subtracting 20 minutes. I have to keep several times in mine. The time I want to be up, the time I should be up, and the time I absolutely have to be up. And then I didn't always set it a consistent amount of time early, so it would involve memory work as to what kind of time frame I had available. :crazy: The lengths I'd go to for just another 10 minutes of sleep...

VintagePunk said:

But for me, it's more complicted then just adding or subtracting 20 minutes. I have to keep several times in mine. The time I want to be up, the time I should be up, and the time I absolutely have to be up. And then I didn't always set it a consistent amount of time early, so it would involve memory work as to what kind of time frame I had available. :crazy: The lengths I'd go to for just another 10 minutes of sleep...

:lmao: one thing about me- I'm SO easy to wake up. I never lay in bed or anything... my mom comes in and I'm UP! :lol: it's actually kinda scary :huh:

Hi Diane :hug: and Thanks; I figure I was there for the fun of it, and if they wanted it to be more work than fun then I didn't want to participate. :shrug:

Diane L said:

Oh no!!!! :sad: I hope she shoves whoever's shoving her right back, or maybe her brother can beat them up, or something! :madspit:

:lol: I think she was- she's like "I'm getting SHOVED!"

and I assume she would have told me if she saw any of the boys...I was really hoping she'd meet them! :sad: :heart:

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: I feel the same way :shifty: I'd need a lot of Adam hugs to really make it worth freezing my 'buttocks' off :wink:

My motivation to do anything in the cold really sinks to a low. For a long time I suspected I had seasonal affective disorder, but I really don't think so, now. I think it's just plain hatred of the weather. :lol:

Diane L said:
And SG, I'll bet you have a much nicer signature pic than anyone at LJ, too!

Baby Bono :drool:

:lol: I like how in those pics the others all look like they're bored/tired/ready to get the photo shoot over with, and Bono's just as happy and cheerful as ever :cute:

VintagePunk said:

:lmao:!
I hope you sleep with a calculator. :lol:

That sucks about the GA line. :|
DG's brother should open a can of whoop ass. That'll teach em.

VintagePunk said:
Sami, you can't leave! We need line updates! :scream:

Hurry back!! :wink: :hug:

:shifty: :lol:

I'm waiting for my dad :angry: I just want him to come so he'll pay :reject: I'm so mean :|

do you have Jem's cell number by any chance? I call Wild's and I keep getting a busy signal :madspit:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom