Pleban Girls Party - Nothing Changes on New Years Day (we still love U2)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bri, it's not that bad.. they knock you out before they start doing anything (yay good drugs :lol: ) and they don't wake you up till they're done ;) The freezing coming out isn't fun, but given the size of pills they give you... I put up with the pain rather than take the pills! (I HATE taking pills! :wink: )

FlyYourKite said:

:lol: Clean I could do...I've just heard some really crazy stories...but I guess you'd get that with any job. They wouldn't even hire me though because they are 100% against visible tattoos.

Geez Disney, come into this century :shame: :wink:
:lol:

Thats true, and no piercings (that you can see :ohmy: ) besides those in your ears.
I figure it's mostly because they have a certain image to upkeep....

Happy New Year Jo! :hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Only a lil bit I think.
I know they used to comment it was strange I didn't have them yet. And last year I got an xray, and apparently they're there, but he says I shouldn't have to get them out unless they bother me. So *fingers crossed*
The only time they have caused me any trouble is one of them was a rather sharp point, and I got a cut. Since then, I don't even notice them. :shrug:

so pls pls pls pls let me keep them :uhoh:

I hope they don't cause you any trouble! :hug:

Drea said:
Bri, it's not that bad.. they knock you out before they start doing anything (yay good drugs :lol: ) and they don't wake you up till they're done ;) The freezing coming out isn't fun, but given the size of pills they give you... I put up with the pain rather than take the pills! (I HATE taking pills! :wink: )

I also hate needles. So if I ever have a cavity, again, they will have to knock me out and drag me in there cause no way do I want a needle in my mouth.
And I can't take pills either! :scream:

See? I'm just not made out for dental activity/surgery. :lol:

Ooo.lets see fly! :happy:

Drea said:

It's funny how some people are with pills and liquid medicines. Sarah's the opposite of you. She learned to swallow pills when she was 5 or 6, cause she hated the taste of liquid medicine. :lol:

Y'all are evil. You're making me want to listen to Lemon -- except I don't have a copy of it right now, and I can't get it from iTunes right now because I had to cancel my debit card just before Christmas (because I'd thought I'd lost it). :grumpy:

And your talk of wisdom teeth is reminding me of one of my least favorite things in the entire world -- oral surgery.

:crazy:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I also hate needles. So if I ever have a cavity, again, they will have to knock me out and drag me in there cause no way do I want a needle in my mouth.
And I can't take pills either! :scream:

See? I'm just not made out for dental activity/surgery. :lol:

Ooo.lets see fly! :happy:

They knocked me out through the IV before they injected the lidocaine or whatever it was. I don't think they usually put you through the torture of mouth injections unless you're not being put out. :yikes: Which would be insane. So demand to be knocked out if you ever have to have them out. :lol: As for cavities....ahhh yeah there's no way around that torture. :(

Ok let me find these pics...

tattooo.jpg

tattoo2.jpg

tattoo1.jpg

sami0201 said:

:ohmy: You're Sarah's clone! :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Dimetapp tastes good :drool:

I can't even count the number of times I've tried to give that to Sarah, and she just gags and throws it up. :yuck: I used to have to just keep giving it to her till it stayed down. And when she was a baby/toddler, two people would have to hold her down and force her mouth open. It was fun. :happy: I was overjoyed when she learned to swallow pills. :love:

VintagePunk said:

:ohmy: You're Sarah's clone! :lol:

I do like a few liquid prescriptions though...not sure of the names, I think one is Amoxil or something? :scratch: one is pink, one is white powder that you mix :drool:, and one is orange :love:

but those are the only ones I like- I even gag when I take something like Pepto Bismol :barf:

sami0201 said:

I do like a few liquid prescriptions though...not sure of the names, I think one is Amoxil or something? :scratch: one is pink, one is white powder that you mix :drool:, and one is orange :love:

but those are the only ones I like- I even gag when I take something like Pepto Bismol :barf:

OMG, she ONLY likes the antibiotic that's cherry flavoured!! :lol:

I made her take some liquid medicine when we were away seeing U2 (I was sick when we left home, so all I brought was stuff for me - she didn't catch it till we were in Toronto for a few days), and she STILL gagged. :lol:

VintagePunk said:

I can't even count the number of times I've tried to give that to Sarah, and she just gags and throws it up. :yuck: I used to have to just keep giving it to her till it stayed down. And when she was a baby/toddler, two people would have to hold her down and force her mouth open. It was fun. :happy: I was overjoyed when she learned to swallow pills. :love:

Yikes! :ohmy:
How fun! :|

Most medecine does not taste yummy, but you just take it like a shot and then chug water. I have too, I've tried many a time to learn to take pills. Sometimes I can take really small ones, but larger ones, they just never go down :angry: I drink, I swallow, blah blah blah, never works.

Strangely enough, when I was younger it was not uncommon for me to swallow smaller/med noodles whole without a problem. :huh:

and omg, never give me anything banana flavoured. We learned that *very* quickly wen I was younger. :bleh:

Last edited:
Fly, those are Celtic symbols, aren't they? Nice work.

Bri, I hated Dimetapp when I was younger. It works too well for me. :barf:

Yeah, my oral surgeons always gave me the good drugs and IVs and everything, but I still never liked having teeth taken out ... I have a small mouth, so I had 5 teeth removed before I had braces and also had all four of my wisdom teeth removed. Luckily, I never had dry sockets or complications, but it just wasn't much fun.

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:

OMG, she ONLY likes the antibiotic that's cherry flavoured!! :lol:

I made her take some liquid medicine when we were away seeing U2 (I was sick when we left home, so all I brought was stuff for me - she didn't catch it till we were in Toronto for a few days), and she STILL gagged. :lol:

*oh :sigh: :hug:

Sorry as soon as I posted Fluffy fell out of her crib! :eek: She was trying to pull a Houdini and it didn't go quite as planned. :mad: She is fine, but I had to lower her crib mattress so she definetly can't get out now. But it freaked Mini-cat out. :heart:

Nighty nighf Fly :hug: Sorry I missed ya. :heart:

Back
Top Bottom