Pleban Girls Party - Memory Lane

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kafrun said:

Heck no, he was the coolest prof in the world :love: I could see him being a closet U2 fan :hmm: Then I'd have just loved him more. I would've had to bring him home with me and keep him in my pocket :cute:

Now, Now.. you've seen the Lifetime Movies..you know what happens when a girl gets to close to her professor...:shame: :shifty: :lol:

kafrun said:

Well you know, you're welcome to divulge if you want. Nothing shocks me :wink:

I didn't end up moving to Montreal. Didn't end up being the most practical idea - at least for now. So I'm still in TO :D So I gather The Killers show was awesome?? Sadly, I don't know any of their new stuff. I keep hearing great things about it though :hmm:

I know that a while back you mentioned Montreal as a possibility, and then I've seen you lately referring to going home to visit, so I was obviously confused. :reject:

OMG, the Killers were AMAZING. :drool: At the Kool Haus.

U2isthebest said:

Aww..Russty...your story is like the "The Notebook"..:drool: well, now you're stuck w/me. :lol: You seem like such a solid couple and a great example!

:giggle: We just play won on the internet. :wink: About a year ago we were going to get a divorce. Its a long story, but for many years we lead very different lives. We often didn't live together and when we did we were more like roomates. But thankfully I realized before it was too late that I could loose someone who once was my best friend. So we started trying to date again and get to know each other again. It wasn't easy, but it was worth it. He really has become the most amazing guy and really is my love.

My mother still can't believe it. I called their house a couple days ago where B is staying. My mom answered the phone and was chatting on and on. I finally asked to speak with B and she asked me why? and was everything okay with the kids? I said yeah, I just missed him. She said....no really what do you need? I told her seriously I just wanted to hear his voice. She actually started crying and said it was about damn time. She adores B and was so freaked out when we were going to divorce. :heart:

Britt - Not that that would've been the worst thing in the world :shifty:

VP - Ahh, yeah, I'm originally from London(Ont). I moved here to go to school, so that's what I mean when I talk about going home to visit :yes:

Kool Haus :love: Sweet! I saw The Doves there. Now there's a band you need to give a listen to if you haven't already :drool: I'm really going to have to pick up that Killer's album soon and check it out. I'm a fan of their earlier stuff, so :hmm: Oh, how I love live shows :heart:

kafrun said:

Well you know, you're welcome to divulge if you want. Nothing shocks me :wink:

Wel, first he...:silent: and then I... :silent:

I guess the main point being that when you know you're going to walk/stand for 50 zillion hours for a GA show, not the smartest thing in the world to do...but SO worth it. :combust: :sexywink:

Russty Cat said:

:giggle: We just play won on the internet. :wink: About a year ago we were going to get a divorce. Its a long story, but for many years we lead very different lives. We often didn't live together and when we did we were more like roomates. But thankfully I realized before it was too late that I could loose someone who once was my best friend. So we started trying to date again and get to know each other again. It wasn't easy, but it was worth it. He really has become the most amazing guy and really is my love.

My mother still can't believe it. I called their house a couple days ago where B is staying. My mom answered the phone and was chatting on and on. I finally asked to speak with B and she asked me why? and was everything okay with the kids? I said yeah, I just missed him. She said....no really what do you need? I told her seriously I just wanted to hear his voice. She actually started crying and said it was about damn time. She adores B and was so freaked out when we were going to divorce. :heart:

Russty...:sad: the waterworks are gonna start again! That is SO awesome! I'm glad you were able to work through your problems and realized how much you love each other..:love: I am so happy and proud of you. I'm glad you guys are so happy and I hope you'll be together forever!:hug:

kafrun said:
Britt - Not that that would've been the worst thing in the world :shifty:

VP - Ahh, yeah, I'm originally from London(Ont). I moved here to go to school, so that's what I mean when I talk about going home to visit :yes:

Kool Haus :love: Sweet! I saw The Doves there. Now there's a band you need to give a listen to if you haven't already :drool: I'm really going to have to pick up that Killer's album soon and check it out. I'm a fan of their earlier stuff, so :hmm: Oh, how I love live shows :heart:

Oh Kaf...:tsk: Are we turning into a minx?:wink:

VintagePunk said:

Wel, first he...:silent: and then I... :silent:

I guess the main point being that when you know you're going to walk/stand for 50 zillion hours for a GA show, not the smartest thing in the world to do...but SO worth it. :combust: :sexywink:
:lol:

Oh I'm sure :sexywink: Not that I would know anything about that :shifty: I mean.. so I've heard :angel:

Hey sami! :wave: :D Yeah.. we're just too cool for sleep.

U2isthebest said:

Russty...:sad: the waterworks are gonna start again! That is SO awesome! I'm glad you were able to work through your problems and realized how much you love each other..:love: I am so happy and proud of you. I'm glad you guys are so happy and I hope you'll be together forever!:hug:

We're like the mafia now, you gotta die to get out. :laugh:

VP I don't think your supposed to :censored: before a GA show. :no: I always feel like :censored: after a PJ show though. :giggle: I'm so sad that PJ actually played tonight down in Mountain View which is about 3 1/2 hours from here. I wish I could have gone. The first time I've missed one of their local shows in a long time. :(

sami0201 said:

How old are you? :eyebrow:

18. I read something about you getting acceptance letters to college the other day! Congrats, by the way,:applaud: so I assumed you were around 17? I'm Brittany, by the way if we haven't mety. I just looked at your profile, your b-day is 11 days after mine..:wink:

sami0201 said:

I just got home from school/people's houses. :shifty:

I LOOKED FUCKING HOT!! :combust: :wink: But really, my makeup was amazing.

Random guys were coming up to me. :huh:

Okay you know its not nice to tease me. Your contributing to the dirty thoughts of your friends. :drool: :combust: :faint: :sexywink:

Did ya have a good time? :hug:

Russty Cat said:

We're like the mafia now, you gotta die to get out. :laugh:

VP I don't think your supposed to :censored: before a GA show. :no: I always feel like :censored: after a PJ show though. :giggle: I'm so sad that PJ actually played tonight down in Mountain View which is about 3 1/2 hours from here. I wish I could have gone. The first time I've missed one of their local shows in a long time. :(

The mafia:drool: "You've made me an offer...that I can't refuse":giggle:

U2isthebest said:

18. I read something about you getting acceptance letters to college the other day! Congrats, by the way,:applaud: so I assumed you were around 17? I'm Brittany, by the way if we haven't mety. I just looked at your profile, your b-day is 11 days after mine..:wink:

Oh okay yeah I'm 17. And hi. :wink:

And VP, why thank you. :flirt:

Russty Cat said:

Okay you know its not nice to tease me. Your contributing to the dirty thoughts of your friends. :drool: :combust: :faint: :sexywink:

Did ya have a good time? :hug:

:lol: I'll upload pics tomorrow.

I had a really good time actually. The school looked amazing. :bow: Everyone was soooo drunk though! Except me. :angel:

Back
Top Bottom