Pleban Girls' Party: Lying with the boys in whispers and moans...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:

A guy?
With the name kim? :scratch:

Elevation.thats thatcover group right?
I thought he was saying Jim?? The speaker on this computer is crap (typical laptop speakers), so I probably misheard.

Yes, Elevation, along with October, are both Toronto cover bands.

VintagePunk said:

I've been thiking of doing the very same thing. :reject:

I wonder how long it would take Mr. Cat to notice it. hehe

We are supposed to be getting a check for $750 in the mail soon. If it comes today my ass be hitting the town for a dvd burner! mwhaha

Bri what kind of puter do you have and how new is it? Newer models tend to offer built in dvd burners now.

I'm so pissed that we just didn't spend the extra cash and get one when we bought this puter. It has a cd burner and a dvd player, but no dvd burner. :(

Russty Cat said:
Bri what kind of puter do you have and how new is it? Newer models tend to offer built in dvd burners now.

I'm so pissed that we just didn't spend the extra cash and get one when we bought this puter. It has a cd burner and a dvd player, but no dvd burner. :(

Ehm..........*compuer illiteracy rears ugly head*
:laugh:

I can read you the stickers? :lmao:

I think we got it.....hmm.....when I was in gr 11 or 12.....so around 2 or so years old?

~BrightestStar~ said:

Oh it is :sexywink:

Say ello best friend :D

And I'm pretty sure he said Kim.......perhaps I'll just have to listen to it again...:D

Okay its just not nice to tease an old woman! Spill the details already, best friend. hehe :wink: :hug:

VP wetttttttt...........:drool:

Russty Cat said:

Okay its just not nice to tease an old woman! Spill the details already, best friend. hehe :wink: :hug:

Ok.....I'll drop the ball.........Bono took my virginity........

........and he wasn't even in the same country.

:lmao:

*recalls a hilarious conversation on this very same topic.........:lmao: :lmao: *
Mom dad...I swear... he didn't even *touch* me!!
No...not the bubble!

ROFL!!! Man I knew that he had it going on, but that's really going on! :lol:

So do your parents expect him to marry you now that he has defiled their daughter. ;)

I'm listening to SBS off the greatest hits and it just started doing the violin bit. DAMN I just love that freakin part!

Russty Cat said:
ROFL!!! Man I knew that he had it going on, but that's really going on! :lol:

So do your parents expect him to marry you now that he has defiled their daughter. ;)

His thrusts can reach unknown places :sexywink:

I hope so...:D

:lmao:!!!

I like the violin bit too.....

I've been re-falling in love with HTDAAB recently...I haven't listened to it in weeks....but I started listening again the other day :drool:

PS....being defiled by Bono...I can only hope right? :wink:
:combust:

Last edited:
Book - U2 At The End of the World by Bill Flanagan BEST U2 book ever written.

Video - I'm watching the greatest hits DVD

Also talking about an MP3 file of a phone call B made...

Waiting on my Husband, he's at the bank right now :rolleyes: It would really be simpler if I didn't bother to ask him for help with things; he's the slowest man in the world

Fly, you really should get the book, it's amazing. :hug:

And :up: on not sending a man to do *anything*...we can generally get almost anything done 10 times faster, and more efficiently. :yes:

SG! :hug:

Hey VP :hug:
I'm sitting here waiting for Mark as always :rolleyes: He called at noon, had to go and said 'I'll call you back in like three minutes" so, an hour and a half later he finally calls back. Then he says, I'm going to the courthouse to get my check and then to the bank. Do you need me to do anything? So I'm like yeah, and tell him. He says no problem, I'll call you right back when I'm done. That was an hour ago :|

Back
Top Bottom