Pleban Girls Party - in the name of love

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
JCOSTER said:

the younger youngins, my kids are hysterical laughing, and Jewel caught my 11 year old son eye. :banghead:

Well, heck, it could be worse. You could be trying to explain Grey's Anatomy or 24 to them. :wink:

Goodnight. :wave:

Sad_Girl said:

I have the opposite opinion - I encourage my nephews to be fearless and goofy and creative and not give a damn what people say.

My 11 year old is like that. Its like living with Jim Carrey and Robin Williams rolled into one. :laugh:

JCOSTER said:

My 11 year old is like that. Its like living with Jim Carrey and Robin Williams rolled into one. :laugh:

I have one nephew like that - he could definitley have a career future on comedy central

but I think it helps to encourage that even if they prefer to go into any other field; it's an important life lesson not to take yourself too seriously :lol:

Goodnight :hug: sweet Bono dreams

Drea - you have a pm, too :wink:

adamwalljth.jpg

:hug: :wave:

How is everyone tonight??? I just went outside to take out the garbage and it was FREEZING!!!!!!!

Now that I'm in the house, I'm watching the local news. A robber was filmed buying a railroad ticket, and I thought he looked like The Edge...then the anchorman said, "He looks like The Edge from U2!" :lmao: I think it's time for the band to hit the road again!

Diane L said:
:hug: :wave:

How is everyone tonight??? I just went outside to take out the garbage and it was FREEZING!!!!!!!

Now that I'm in the house, I'm watching the local news. A robber was filmed buying a railroad ticket, and I thought he looked like The Edge...then the anchorman said, "He looks like The Edge from U2!" :lmao: I think it's time for the band to hit the road again!

Hi Diane! :hug:

That's pretty funny! :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom