Pleban Girls Party - in the name of love

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
JCOSTER said:
Some of them are just down right scary...

As I watch with my kids, I promised I will always tell them the truth. :ohmy:

"Kids, if you truly want to be famous, forget American Idol and work your :censored: off at something you're really, really good at."

AI hasn't started here on the west coast yet, but I think more and more people are trying out just for the fun of it and to hopefully sound so bad they will get on TV. You know?

I mean, some of those people, there is NO WAY they could really think they had a shot. :yikes:

jobob said:

"Kids, if you truly want to be famous, forget American Idol and work your :censored: off at something you're really, really good at."

I will never lie to you and tell you your good at something when your not.

I told them I never want the to look riduculous, imitate the cowardly lion, the red, white, blue, boxer guy, skate girl or dress like a cow. :huh:

I have got to get better about collecting pics of Adam and Larry. Since I got my new computer I haven't added any of my old pics onto my hard drive, and hence my Adam and Larry folders are totally and completely empty :reject:
sorry boys! :adam: :heart: :larry:

The Adam pics aren't for this thread Weldy

JCOSTER said:

I will never lie to you and tell you your good at something when your not.

I told them I never want the to look riduculous, imitate the cowardly lion, the red, white, blue, boxer guy, skate girl or dress like a cow. :huh:

What a boring world it would be without people who do that stuff though

Hi Weldy,glad to see you are back and better:hug: I`m just listening to 'Seconds'. I don`t know why but i just love it right now:drool:

Back
Top Bottom