Pleban Girls Party - Guess who's coming to dinner?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
so how are you, R? & mr Cat and the munchkins

guess what :hyper: :hyper:

I got my 7inch {onm sale-- I almost bought the smaller screen one several weks back at a diferent place=== but couldn't find my mom's check! so i got a beter deal in the end! :D} Portable DVD player this eve! Been carrying it around all night! :giggle:

but I didn't get up to my sis's house to pick up 솓 my 2 dvd's! R&H & Monster's Inc.

That is so cool! Sorry I'm slow I had to put the baby back to sleep. She lost her pacifier and couldn't find it. :heart:

I'm so happy you got the dvd player that is just so neat! It will be so cool for you to be able to watch R&H whenever you want! :hyper:

Everyone is good here we had a busy weekend, but good. We took my niece and 4 nephews to the lake today to go boating. They had a good time. I'm exhausted, but glad they had fun.

Russty Cat said:
That is so cool! Sorry I'm slow I had to put the baby back to sleep. She lost her pacifier and couldn't find it. :heart:

I'm so happy you got the dvd player that is just so neat! It will be so cool for you to be able to watch R&H whenever you want! :hyper:

Everyone is good here we had a busy weekend, but good. We took my niece and 4 nephews to the lake today to go boating. They had a good time. I'm exhausted, but glad they had fun.

:) sounds like a good time, even if you're exhausted.. AT least it's HAPPY exhuastiojn!

I was debating whether to get the u2CHI dvd or wait for Milan? did you get it or someone burn it for you?

if you have it....does it sound good?

SOme people have complained that they got better later....

but in some way I don't want to wait till.....fall or Dec. for Milan.

Last edited:
........con't so in comparision....the mid & later portions of the tour make CHI "pale" in comparision.................

any opinions? :)

and have you ever seen Monster's Inc. it is SSsssoooo funy & cute! :cute: :heart:

and there really are some dramatic sad parts, too.

It has alot of stuff adults will get, than the kids so it's really a great animation for both!

"baby lost pacifier and couldn't find it....omg...................all I can picture is The Simpsons!!! :lmao: :lmao: :uhoh: sorry...............but i mean it in the sweetest of ways.........:hug:s
I know you get some nastiness from others about how you're raising you kids....
...so i reaLLY MEAN IT IN a loving way of you searching around....where did it roll off to, or what blanket did it get tangled up into....?

:hug:

Last edited:
I love Monsters Inc. Definetly a movie worth having. :heart:

I like Chicago. Mr. Cat bought it for me, for some reason. It was probably one of the many holiday gifts which I picked out and he paid for. :lol: I think its a rather good reflection of what a show can be like. Its not always perfect, but the moments of surprise make it fun. And I just couldn't wait for a Milan dvd either. I needed my fix. When I'm not feeling well I can curl up on the couch and put on the Chicago dvd and it makes me happy.

Mini-cat loves it as well. She always wants to see Bono singing Vertigo. :heart:

:lmao: At the Simpsons. I can totally see baby Maggie with her pacifier that she seemed to always have and her blanket. That is totally Fluffy lately. She took it out earlier at the lake to shove a bunch of M&Ms in her mouth and then before she was even done chewing shoved the pacifier back in. :lol:

Russty Cat said:
I love Monsters Inc. Definetly a movie worth having. :heart:

Its not always perfect, but the moments of surprise make it fun. And I just couldn't wait for a Milan dvd either. I needed my fix. When I'm not feeling well I can curl up on the couch and put on the Chicago dvd and it makes me happy.

Mini-cat loves it as well. She always wants to see Bono singing Vertigo. :heart:

:D :D i'm glad you love Monsters, too! I got it as a used DVD....and the only sacrew up and I bought a cleaning cloth to see if that'll help is just as mr ...? the CEO sees he's got the fake kid for training scarers...and so I miss the whole part when No0 # is revealed.......it only comes back on when dhe warns them not to say anything!
gotta gfo times up :hug:

I'm glad you like CHi......i'm may get it in a few weeks then....see you soon!

Have a good night! :hug:

I hope that will fix it. :heart:

Nighty night to anyone who pops in. Sweet dreams or good morning depending on where you are in the world. :wink:

Sami :drool:

Bono Jovi were good.:drool: I had like the worst view i've ever had at a gig though. I managed to see Bon Jovi and Richie Samboras heads about 7 times during the whole gig. :lol: Lots of drunk/stoned people, people pushing there way infront of me and Kat. :madwife:

The band themselves were good though. Jon Bon Jovi shook his fine little ass quite a bit. :drool:

We walked back to town from the stadium. Went shopping today in Manchester. :happy:

Back
Top Bottom