Pleban Girls Party - c'mon in, the henhouse is a-rockin'!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*hasn't seen Lava Girl or Shark Boy* :der:

I've been told that it's the worst kind of bad luck to pick up rocks from the volcano and take them home, which is fair enough since they're sacred to the Hawaiian people and such. Bit like people climbing all over Uluru. Apparently heedless tourists who have picked up rocks had had bad luck and sent the rocks back to Hawaii! :ohmy:

Warrnambool playground clones! :hi5: :wink:

:lol: ... Not laughing... really... :giggle:

And oops... Hi JCoster :wave: :reject:

I am proud to say I have never seen an entire Brady Bunch episode, or any of the movies (if there was more than one) ... :crack:

I just saw a cat outside, sleeping peacefully in a tree... did I mention how cold and windy it is today?!

catintree1.jpg

catintree2.jpg

:giggle:

Last edited:
Evil TreeCat killed the thread :sad:

First suitcase weigh-in was about 16kg (limit for checked in luggage is 20kg), but that's before cloak, but also before Gluey's "remove 1/3" theory has been applied... better give that a try :wink:

My dad was a hole marshall at the Cdn Open (golf tournament) last week, and Mom just forwarded the thanks from his hole captain - included in it was this sentence:

However, we did have <Dad's name> from the same city who single handeidly redeemed that fair city"s reputation by working extra shifts and also carried the bag as a caddy twice during the Proam events.

(Apparently there were a bunch of no-shows from my hometown)

Back
Top Bottom