Pleban Girls Party by Pleban Party Girls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VP :hug: HOw are you?

Sorry i disappeared girls. Andy called me. He is working 48 hour weeks. As well as doing this certificate of Education to certify him to teach . :ohmy: He was like i'm so busy i'll see you when i can. :| I suggested going out for a meal on Saturday and his ex-wife has asked him to have the kids this weekend for a longweekend but is messing him about so he doesnt even know when he will be free. :| You know when you just have one of those weeks :( i could really do with a hug right now. :sigh: :(

WildHoney said:

Thanks girls :hug:

I lost 1 lb :) It's not so much about weight loss now just maintaining your target :)

Yeah, I was wondering how the transition to food has been so far...sounds like you're doing great! :)

Jem! :hug: Doing pretty well, thanks. :) Men. :madwife:

VintagePunk said:

Yeah, I was wondering how the transition to food has been so far...sounds like you're doing great! :)

Jem! :hug: Doing pretty well, thanks. :) Men. :madwife:

VP :hug:

Yeah it's going really well. Sticking to the plan off what to introduce and after i finish the 12 weeks ( i'm on week 5 ) i can have anything just in moderation :drool:

Pleba girls are fat free :drool:

bonoishot said:

:lmao:

That thread has cheered me up so much. :love:

I am literally stunned. I cannot, by any stretch of the imagination, comprehend how someone thinks that it's okay to photograph copywritten material, stick their own copywrite on the photo, and then demand that others not use it. :crazy: :lmao: Or why they would think anyone would want to, in the first place. :crack:

VintagePunk said:

I am literally stunned. I cannot, by any stretch of the imagination, comprehend how someone thinks that it's okay to photograph copywritten material, stick their own copywrite on the photo, and then demand that others not use it. :crazy: :lmao: Or why they would think anyone would want to, in the first place. :crack:

Exactly! And then to say that he's doing it because other people took his photos from online and didn't give him credit. WTF?! This is a photo of a newspaper clipping!! Totally unrelated!! You didn't take that photo of Bono or someone else making this announcement!! :lmao:

At least it's good for a laugh. :giggle:

bonoishot said:

:madwife: x 1,000, 000

I understand he is busy and he has alot of commitments/people wanting/needing him but how hard is it to give someone even a couple of hours of your time. :mad: Maybe im just overly sensitive this week.

Gah, I know. :mad: Welcome to my world. :happy: :|

I haven't heard from B, either. He should have gotten home Friday, would have had the kids for the weekend, but I didn't hear from him last night, either. Who knows, maybe he's waiting for me to call. :shrug: It's very, very difficult to find the line between not caring, and caring too much...

VintagePunk said:

:lmao:

:shrug: Search me. Its amusing though. At first i was like, yeah thats a joke right. :wink::lmao:

Back
Top Bottom