Pleban Girls (and Guys) Party - Celebrating Bono's B-day!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:
Oh, Bri? The school thing. :| Turns out I wasn't doing anything wrong, the information I needed wasn't provided to me. I wasn't signed up to access the participant data that I need. :| She fixed that today.

And the other thing? :happy: The html of the headers of almost all my pages needs a new line added to it, to reflect the new system. So I stopped in to see the computer guy. He showed me what to add, and said I can do it myself, and then rather than him put it up for me, I can do it myself, by following new instructions he's put up on his website. :| Not what I wanted to hear, but fine, I figured I'd muddle through it somehow. Then I came back to town, picked up Sarah and told her about it. She pointed out that that's not possible for me to do it myself, because I did the main html, sent it to him, then he had to add stuff to it to do the very specific randomization that I need to occur....I don't know how to do that, nor do I have whatever coding he used for it!! So, I can't do it myself without messing up all the things he's done. :banghead: :scream: :mad:

:sigh:

Screw the good luck charms...I'll just start mailing booze. :|

:hug:
I wish I could help with something. You poor thing.

hey, snooky.

your brother's a jerk, by the way (saw the thread earlier about wanting his wife to lose weight right after having her baby). :madspit:

So are the two guys in my office who keep teasing my pregnant co-worker about her leaving them on maternity leave in July ... Jerks. Every last insensitive one of 'em. :madspit:

jobob said:

We all know what -- or, rather, who -- she really wants. :wink:

Hi, everyone!

I think I know who you're talking about, and that would be a no. But I would gratefully accept a generous monetary contribution from him. :wink:

Last night, Sarah suggested that we get in the car and run away, ala Lorelai and Rory, when L was avoiding the Max engagement. :lmao: Damn, Thora's not around to get that reference.

And apparently running away via car wouldn't work, since my key won't come out. :|

~BrightestStar~ said:

Of course! :kiss:

Better yet...let's set up a insane huge IV that leads from you to me, and I'll just keep pouring in the booze?

Then you won't even have to go through the effort of raising your own arm.

:happy:

You are the sweetest thing EVER!!!! *wipes away a tear* :love: :heart: :drool:

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom