Pleban Girl Party: Too Tired from all the U2 excitement!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sami0201 said:

:mad:

I hope our boys stay safe :hug:

I volunteer myself as a bodyguard:wink:

I will guard Bono's body all day:drool: ...and night:shifty:

:shh:

:wink:

FLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYY BABY!!!:hyper:

bono_gal said:

:madspit:

Poor kids just wanna be kids and throw up....and you makin 'em keep it down.

Well if you're allowed to cough dissy wissy :shame:

:lmao:

Omg I got out of control with my coughing fit today and all most threw up...I gagged like a cat hacking on a hairball:barf:

:lmao:

:lol: Dis :drool:

:yuck: I'm watching the local news and in the Everglades a 13 foot python swallowed a 6ft alligator whole and the alligator was scratching the python from the inside and the python exploded :ohmy: now both of them are dead and the footage is disgusting :barf: you can actually see a hole in the python and the gator's leg is sticking out

FlyYourKite said:

Diss!!!! . How were the concerts??

terrorist are donkey dicks:angry:

The concerts rocked:rockon:

The first was Pearl Jam with the Stones:drool: Eddie:combust: they were so good..then The stones came on..Eddie sang "Wild Horses" with Mick..it wsa so COOL!!!:rockon:

and then we had GA's for the U2 show:drool: didn't meet bono this time, but got really close again for the show...my face was like 10 feet from sweaty bono chest..and he took his glasses off alot:drool: and had his shirt unbuttoned:drool: showing the rosary...then he choked on water:lmao: and coudn't sing....it was cute:cute:

sami0201 said:
:lol: Dis :drool:

:yuck: I'm watching the local news and in the Everglades a 13 foot python swallowed a 6ft alligator whole and the alligator was scratching the python from the inside and the python exploded :ohmy: now both of them are dead and the footage is disgusting :barf: you can actually see a hole in the python and the gator's leg is sticking out

omg I saw that:| have you seen the pic?

Dismantled said:

terrorist are donkey dicks

The concerts rocked

The first was Pearl Jam with the Stones:drool: Eddie:combust: they were so good..then The stones came on..Eddie sang "Wild Horses" with Mick..it wsa so COOL!!!

and then we had GA's for the U2 show didn't meet bono this time, but got really close again for the show...my face was like 10 feet from sweaty bono chest..and he took his glasses off alot:drool: and had his shirt unbuttoned:drool: showing the rosary...then he choked on water:lmao: and coudn't sing....it was

:lmao: Choked on water?? :cute: I bet you were ready and willing to give him CPR if needed :wink:

That's so awesome! I'm glad you two were really close :hyper: Yaaaay it's so good to have you back :hug:

Dismantled said:

and then we had GA's for the U2 show:drool: didn't meet bono this time, but got really close again for the show...my face was like 10 feet from sweaty bono chest..and he took his glasses off alot:drool: and had his shirt unbuttoned:drool: showing the rosary...then he choked on water:lmao: and coudn't sing....it was cute:cute:

:yes: being 10 feet away from Bono is like OMG....

Did you get in the Eclipse??

FlyYourKite said:

:lmao: Choked on water?? :cute: I bet you were ready and willing to give him CPR if needed :wink:

That's so awesome! I'm glad you two were really close :hyper: Yaaaay it's so good to have you back :hug:

yay:hyper: I am glad to be back!

yes...at the beginning of "Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For" he went to sing and made this weird gagging/choking noise and starting coughing hard...his face got all red...so he took a couple steps away, cleared his throat and tired to sing again...and again starting choughing...poor thing:cute: but the crowed just carried on the song...and yes I was ready for mouth to mough:drool:

FlyYourKite said:
I'm going to attempt to install a new printer cartridge. My printer hates me so this should be interesting :lol:

goodluck:yikes: I hate dealing with those...in college my roomate spilled cheez-its into our printer...the damn thing hated us forever..it wouldn't print and then when we got it too work it would only print yellow:| :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom