Pleban Girl Party: Too Tired from all the U2 excitement!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dismantled said:

*cries too for BG

are you allergic to me?:sad:

:no:

i'm not allergic to you hun!

least i dont think so :lol:.....do you like fruit, chloride, nuts, steel watches, make up or seeds?

Theyre my bad-ass allergies :lol:

This guy came up to me today, while i was on my mission to get home from college. He said "Have you ever tried *benefit* before?"

I said, with my laryngitisy voice..."No, thanks anyway but im probably allergic."

His face was classic :lmao:

bono_gal said:

:no:

i'm not allergic to you hun!

least i dont think so :lol:.....do you like fruit, chloride, nuts, steel watches, make up or seeds?

Theyre my bad-ass allergies :lol:

This guy came up to me today, while i was on my mission to get home from college. He said "Have you ever tried *benefit* before?"

I said, with my laryngitisy voice..."No, thanks anyway but im probably allergic."

His face was classic :lmao:

I like fruit:sad: but i will give it up for you:drool:

I'm allerigic to milk:angry: and that pisses me off:madspit:

laryngitisy voice BG:drool: :drool: you and me would make a sexy pair about now....

Dismantled said:

I like fruit: sad: but i will give it up for you: drool:

I'm allerigic to milk: angry: and that pisses me off: madspit:

laryngitisy voice BG: drool: : drool: you and me would make a sexy pair about now....

We already are a sexy pair :flirt:

Aww...you dont have to give up fruit hun....just dont feed me any grapes :lol:

On my allergist report it said I was allergic to milk too....but I dont get that...cos im just not :lol:

hey Diane:hug:

I have pics...but not digital yet..I will though soon:wink: the ones I have recieved from others are so beautiful:drool:

by BG:hug:

Muahaha... my sister is going to let me have control of the cd player in her car ALL THE WAY BACK TO CHATHAM ON SATURDAY! :evil: And it's a three hour drive...

I won't subject her to ALL U2, but there will definitely be some Achtung-ing and some HTDAAB-ing... ;)

:evil: :evil: :evil:

Achtung baby :drool:

UTEOTW_100176.jpg

Night Jem! :hug: :heart: Feel better!

Good God, I can't believe Tom and Katie are expecting a child. *cries in horror* :crazy: What's interesting is that he couldn't get Nicole pregnant which is why they adopted. He's apparently sterile and that had been documented in the past or something. So what's happening now is beyond me :yikes:

good Bri, how are you!? :hug:

don't even talk to me about quizes- I got a 62, yes 62 on my environmental science quiz the other day :| So now I have a B in there and there is no way for me to bring it up to an A because the marking period ends next Wednesday

Hey, all! Anyone else feel like it's Christmas Eve ... :hyper:

but you don't know if you're going to get what you want when you wake up tomorrow morning?

Welcome to Nobel Peace Prize Eve, everyone! :lol:

... and an hour of U2 on Conan tonight ... :hyper:

Just a run by posting. Its been insanely crazy around here the past few days. And i've been missing you all. :hug: Hopefully after the girls are in bed I'll be back on. Time for me to feed them some dinner and try to keep them from killing each other till bedtime. :lol:

But I just had to scream OH MY FUCKING GOD CONAN O'BRIEN ROCKS!!!!!!! :hyper: I totally cheated and read the thread and now I'm dying to see the show!!!! I can't believe its a full hour of them! :faint: :combust:

I'll be back later. :dance: :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom