Pleban Girl Party: Too Tired from all the U2 excitement!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:bono: licking Wild Honey from his fingers :shifty:

4ae026cf.jpg

and then from his lips :drool: :drool:

9b48c9e6.jpg

^:drool:

I do have lots of pics:hyper: but they weren't taken with digital camera and I don't have a scanner:( but I will have some I can share soon...Yes Jem, I am still on cloud 9 after everything:hyper: beside the fact that I got bronchitis the 2nd day of my honeymoon:angry:

Wild:hug: Sami:hug:

OMG Wild!!! Jamie is soooo cute:cute:!!!!!!!!!

yes we had a great time:hyper: Bronchitis sucks big time:madspit: I have to excuse myself from class to go cough my brains out:angry:

I hate terrorists.

now there is a terror threat in NYC threatening the subways. Guess where the main subway station is? yeah.

my mom won't let me go to the city if the threat is still effective by next Friday :sad: I think I'm going to cry :sad: I hope everything gets resolved by then.

Obviously, all of our safety and the band's safety comes first though. I just hope they get to the bottom of this threat.

sami0201 said:
I hate terrorists.

now there is a terror threat in NYC threatening the subways. Guess where the main subway station is? yeah.

my mom won't let me go to the city if the threat is still effective by next Friday :sad: I think I'm going to cry :sad: I hope everything gets resolved by then.

Obviously, all of our safety and the band's safety comes first though. I just hope they get to the bottom of this threat.

fucking terrorist morons:mad:

I am watching it on CNN right now:mad: makes me so mad...leave us and other countries alone!!!:mad:

Don't worry Sami I am sure this will all be over with soon:hug: its not for sure it is crediable info yet...

bono_gal said:

:sad:

Yeah.....suspected food poisoning :happy:

:|
Sami....terrorism sucks ass :yes:

ew:| food poisoning:barf: what did you get it from? i hope you feel better soon:hug: that can be serious:yikes:

speaking of that...a student threw up all over one of our classrooms yesterday...ALL OVER IT!!:barf::angry:

Dismantled said:

fucking terrorist morons:mad:

I am watching it on CNN right now:mad: makes me so mad...leave us and other countries alone!!!:mad:

Don't worry Sami I am sure this will all be over with soon:hug: its not for sure it is crediable info yet...

I know :mad: :mad:

:hug: I hope it's all over with soon too :sad:

I hope I hope I hope it's all not credible :sigh:

Dismantled said:

ew: | food poisoning:barf: what did you get it from? i hope you feel better soon:hug: that can be serious: yikes:

speaking of that...a student threw up all over one of our classrooms yesterday...ALL OVER IT!!: barf:: angry:

Dis! Let the kids throw up!

God! A child cant have a decent vomit these days with teachers like you :angry:

:lmao: :lmao:

I had the same thing when I was at school...I was off sick for a month :|

bono_gal said:

Dis! Let the kids throw up!

God! A child cant have a decent vomit these days with teachers like you :angry:

:lmao: :lmao:

I know..I am like the vomit nazi:angry:

I am so mean!

:lmao:

Status