Pleban Girl/Guy Party: Let's Celebrate with a Birthday Bash Weekend!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Russty Cat said:
Damn you guys have way more stuff then I do! :bow: And I thought I was bad. :giggle:

VP there were pictures of PJ rehearsels on the site this morning. :hyper: :rockon: :dance: 5 more days! :D

Thanks to the girls, and some digging I've done on my own, I have a lot of computer files, but relatively little that's not an official release, as far as actual cds or dvds go. I don't even have Red Rocks, Zoo Sydney, PopMart, or Best of 80 - 90. I'm waiting for the DVD box set :drool:

VintagePunk said:
Russty, you must be soooo excited!! :hug: Where are they rehearsing?

I'm so excited its beyond words at this point. I can't believe that I will be seeing them in five days!!!! No opening act! just them for an amazing kick ass show in an awesome venue!

There is a new rumor going around too that they are going to play the whole new cd at The Gorge! I will be happy with a few new songs, but the whole fucking cd would just kill me! :faint:

The pictures looked like they were rehearsing in their studio up in Seattle, but it didn't say. Just said rehearsel photos. :hyper:

VintagePunk said:

Thanks to the girls, and some digging I've done on my own, I have a lot of computer files, but relatively little that's not an official release, as far as actual cds or dvds go. I don't even have Red Rocks, Zoo Sydney, PopMart, or Best of 80 - 90. I'm waiting for the DVD box set :drool:

I have a good mix of boots and offical stuff. I'll probably break down and buy the DVD box set even though I only need the Best of 80-90, but you can never have to many copies of the others. :giggle:

I have a popmart boot VHS if anyone is interested I can try making copies of it. Its not the greatest, but not the worst either.

I should get my bum going as well. I need to go start folding clothes and pretending to be a real mum for once. :giggle:

I'll see you guys later. :wave: :hug: Have a good dinner Wild! And give Alfie some lovins from the rest of us. :heart:

VP get some clothes on already woman! :wink: {{{{pajamas}}}}

you all alone in here??!:sad: Thats like the saddest thing I've ever heard of!!:sad:

:wink:

I'm good, how are you?

Hey BG, I am going to go read Harry Potter:hyper: my friend just lent me the last book yesterday:hyper: and its calling my name...see you later:hug:

Back
Top Bottom