Local Time: 07:10 PM
Thanks a lot!!

Old 01-11-2012, 11:24 PM   #167
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 05:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galeongirl View Post
Which ones? In 1994 he had two German shepherds called Fanny and Angel.
Around 2004 he had new dogs, the black ones I don't know what kind they are.
And now he's bought a new dog in '11.
Bono got a new dog? I didn't know that.

Old 01-12-2012, 01:21 AM   #168
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 12:10 AM
wow... between this and the misc. pics thread this morning, i'm seriously contemplating using the ignore button...

for my own sanity
Old 01-12-2012, 02:20 AM   #169
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Local Time: 01:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonocomet View Post
When will this troll get banned already? Good grief.
I agree! She obviously doesn't have a Facebook page to post her pointless drivel!!
Old 01-12-2012, 03:36 AM   #170
Acrobat

Local Time: 10:10 PM
Quote:
This was posted earlier. Part 2 is now posted below.

And part 2

Thanks again
Old 01-12-2012, 06:22 AM   #171
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel D. View Post

Yes - last year the Hewsons obtained a black dog (forgot the breed) that they named "Jackson". Ali mentioned it in one of the interviews that she did & several pics of the dog have been seen on the internet.

Mulago Positive Women’s Network
Old 01-12-2012, 06:36 AM   #172
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 11:10 PM
Quote:
When will this troll get banned already? Good grief.

Yes, please mods, this is just not funny anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcbiggs2002 View Post
I agree! She obviously doesn't have a Facebook page to post her pointless drivel!!
She has a twitter page, but that doesn't keep her from getting here and derailing countless threads with her obscure posts.

Thanks comet for posting the second part of the interview.
Old 01-12-2012, 06:41 AM   #173
Galeonbroad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel D. View Post
Yeah when a reporter asked him what they were doing after the 360 tour, he answered that he enjoyed taking long walks with his new dog. I don't recall the breed though. It should be somehwere in this thread.
Don't worry baby, it's gonna be all right. Uncertainty can be a guiding light...
Old 01-12-2012, 07:06 AM   #174
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Local Time: 01:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by last unicorn View Post
She has a twitter page, but that doesn't keep her from getting here and derailing countless threads with her obscure posts.
Ah well, therein lies the problem, you can only write 140 characters per tweet....
Old 01-12-2012, 08:15 AM   #175
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Local Time: 06:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galeongirl View Post
Yeah when a reporter asked him what they were doing after the 360 tour, he answered that he enjoyed taking long walks with his new dog. I don't recall the breed though. It should be somehwere in this thread.
I recall that it said it was a large dog that took him for walks - but if it is the same one in Eve's tweets....dude, really? That dog is 30 pounds...maybe.

Granted, as a puppy it might be energetic and spazztastic like the owner.
Old 01-12-2012, 08:54 AM   #176
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 11:10 PM
^ I'm not so sure that's the dog Bono was talking about. The "new" dog looks like it's still quite young, judging from the picture Eve posted. She also said it was "her" dog. As far as I know, the family has at least two other dogs.
Old 01-12-2012, 10:41 AM   #177
The Fly

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcbiggs2002 View Post
She has a blog. I haven't read it yet so I don't know if her "Bizarre-level" is as high there as here.
Old 01-12-2012, 06:45 PM   #178
Refugee

Location: The Mighty Jagrafess of the Holy Hadrojassic Maxaroedenfoe
Here is my message again for all those who never read it:

Quote:
For the record I don't think he is thick at all. A few weeks ago I came across an article in which our former Prime Minister Tony Blair said that Bono could have Prime Minister himself and he said that Bono was intelligent. Love him or loathe him Blair is highly intelligent as he went to Oxford. You need 5 A*'s to get into Oxford. So if one a man who's been to one of the world's best universities says that Bono is intelligent then that's good enough for me. You don't have to have gone to university to be intelligent but I do think that a leader of any country should have at least a 2.2 undergraduate degree.

I thought he was intelligent anyway, I just think that he likes to portray himself as being a sandwich short of a full picnic, and I don't understand why he does this. Most people on here also talk about him as though he's rather dim. That's why I said what I said but I never genuinely meant it. He can come and look after my pets any day and I wouldn't have a problem at all. He's an animal lover so that just make me have even more respect for the fella. Do any of you respect him as person?
I said that Bono himself and his management tend to portray and image of being a male bimbo. I do not think, or never have thought, that he is thick in the slightest. It's you lot who make him sound a dumbass. "Oh, Ali has 5 children including Bono, and he needs her to tell him how to dress " "Oh. He never realised that waiting 9 years will exacerbate himself " and lets not forget this: "Oh, Bono believes that ampules of heavily diluted water costing £20 will bring miracles ". It's folks on here who give such a bad reputation because the man that you are talking I would have no respect for. I don't recognise him
Old 01-12-2012, 06:48 PM   #179
Refugee

Bono could have been prime minister, says Tony Blair
Former prime minister claims in memoir that U2 frontman could have ended up in No 10 if he hadn't chosen pop over politics

reddit this
Comments (218)
Sean Michaels
guardian.co.uk, Friday 3 September 2010 10.42 BST
Article history

'An inspirational speaker'... Tony Blair on Bono of U2. Photograph: Getty Images
In a memoir filled with profound navel-gazing, political bombshells and a few purple-prose love scenes, Tony Blair has also found time to salute U2's activist frontman, claiming he "could be ... prime minister".

Blair's new book, A Journey, is the hottest thing in bookshops this week. It captures the government equivalent of band in-fighting – Brown and Blair like the Gallagher brothers – and even Blair's struggle with alcohol. But it's also got a tiny bit of real rock stardom, particularly in a passage on Bono.

On page 555 (via Spinner), Blair praises Bono as pop's answer to Barack Obama – someone who could cross party lines and get things done. "I knew he would work with George [W Bush] well, and with none of the prissy disdain of most of his ilk," Blair writes. "[Bono] could have been a president or prime minister standing on his head. He had an absolutely natural gift for politicking, was great with people, very smart and an inspirational speaker ... [He was] motivated by an abundant desire to keep on improving, never really content or relaxed.

Although he doesn't name his favourite U2 album, Blair does recall anti-Thatcher concerts by Red Wedge in the late 80s. "There was a group of musicians ... fronted by people like Paul Weller and Billy Bragg, who came out and campaigned for us," he writes. "It was great. But I remember saying after one of their gigs ... 'We need to reach the people listening to Duran Duran and Madonna.' ... [The idea] went down like a cup of sick."

Celebrities, Blair explains, "can reinforce, even boost [a political] message ... What they can't do, of course, is substitute for the politics ... but properly used, they help. And frankly, given the difficulty in rousing the damn thing, [Labour] needed the help." Perhaps U2 could write a new soundtrack for Blair's audiobook.
Old 01-12-2012, 06:51 PM   #180
Refugee

PHP Code:

I can't insert the picture. What does this represent =?

Tags
articles, go spider-man, news, nipple slip, u2