Pleba Girls Party - we're having fun,fun,fun!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Even though my favourite hockey team isn't in the Stanley Cup playoffs, the team I'm rooting for now won their game tonight! That makes me happy.

Sad_Girl said:
I almost NEVER like movies that get good reviews, and I almost ALWAYS like the movies which get the worst reviews :lol:

:lol: That's usually the case with me too SG! I always seem to love what the critics hate. But critics are generally stupid anyway :wink:

I've been on a movie binge, watching Biographies of different musicians, and all I can say is it is an absolute miracle that U2 has come through so many years in music to be the men they are today. :love:

I'm watching 'Ray' right now :up:

From Anna Nalick's journal. :love: I love how she's such a huge fan. :D

"The day after the tour I drove to meet my band and the amazing Steve Lillywhite at the studio where Steve spent the next three days with us and produced a new version of "Wreck of the Day" (the song). He is incredibly talented and my band is the best band a girl could have and "Wreck" sounds AMAZING. Depending on how "Breathe" does at radio, I might be able to make a next single out of the new "Wreck" (see the last email).

And finally, yesterday I had an 11 hour long photo shoot with photographer Andrew Macpherson. He was so easy to work with and so very talented and believe it or not, after working with Steve and Andrew over a period of a few days (both of whom have done fantastic work with U2) I had a dream last night that I was hanging out with Bono and my friend Juniah who is originally from Kenya and we were all in Africa somewhere trying to do some good. Now that is good dream!"

Exactly 5 months ago from right now I was on stage with U2 :love: :sad:

Sorry I just had to share that :reject:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom