Pleba Girls Party: We're hands on......winkwink nudgenudge knowwhatimean?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It was so great to visit with all my girls tonight :hug: but I really have to go to bed before I fall asleep at the keyboard :yawn:

Hope to talk to you again very soon! :hug: :heart: g'night Bri and VP and anyone else still around

Sad_Girl said:

I have watched the BBC version, and liked that one a bit better, but I guess the humor just generally goes over my head, as I've never been the type to work in any office environment or something :shrug:

Did you see both BBC seasons (or series, as they call them), or just catch the odd episode? Just wondering. I saw both, and then just the other night watched the specials they did a year or so later - kind of like the epilogue of the series. I cried at the end. :reject: I get way too involved in the lives of these characters. :lol:

ETA - Good night SG, great to see you, and I hope you continue to feel better and better. :hug: :heart:

Sad_Girl said:
snapshot_d43d27b9_743d27ba.jpg

Oh

My

Gawd!

They're perfect!
I love em!
:lmao:

:scratch: Anyone know what causes a sore throat and itchy red rash which starts on the chest/neck area which spreads to the entire body after about 24hrs?

:yikes: No, it's not a blister rash like that.....this is like little pinprick spots, from a distance it looks like I'm a bit sunburnt.....:uhoh:

I got it checked out yesterday when it was just on my chest....it was a reject "I wanna play doctors' wannabe.....surely if it was an allergy the antihistamine would get rid of it, not allow it to spread all over.....there's a little white spot on my tonsil too...:yikes:.....It brasses me off having to spend money to see a useless doctor and then have to spend more money for another opinion :mad:

gluey said:
:yikes: No, it's not a blister rash like that.....this is like little pinprick spots, from a distance it looks like I'm a bit sunburnt.....:uhoh:

My mom had something like that. But there was no sore throat or anything.
But it spread quick.
And it was really itchy.

I'm trying to remember what it was called. :hmm:

WILD!!! :hug:

VP, if you're still here, you've got another PM :reject:

My skin feels like it's crawling tonight......very weird. Apart from the sore throat I don't feel at all sick.

I'm itchy, spotty but otherwise ok!!

:drool: Crowdies...you're so lucky....I wanted to see them so bad but it was one week after my surgery :sad:

Back
Top Bottom