Pleba Girls Party-We don't mind a bit of crooked Bono.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bono_gal said:

Thanks for the offer E! :hug:

Yeah, I will be wanting the smut lol, but first I have to get a new aol screen name. My hotmail account isnt working very well 'cause my puter is badly dying a death!

So once I get that sorted it'll be Bono smut all the way!! :drool:

puter problems.... blech! Tell me about it....

I missed you guys SOOO much! As soon as my internet connection died on me, I was a wreck. :lmao: Something zapped my modem, I think. I had to buy a new one.

I NEED MY BLUE CRACK, DAMMIT!!!!!

...so, ahem....anyway, glad to be back. LOL

clonelove!!!! :heart: :love: :hug: Missed ya, E!!

Elessarian said:
So let me get this straight....Bono is testifying in court, rehearsing for Live Aid, playing shows, and ultimately wearing himself out. I am not happy with you young man!! Get some rest!! :shame:

With all that depression he's suffering, it's quite amazing. :wink:

Baby latest

Ok my dad's phoned me this time ( i should think so to) and this is tha latest.

My sister is being really brave and hasn't had an Epidural and they're just waiting for the head to get into position so they can tell her to push :hyper:

So should be tonight :hug:

VP!!!! :wave: :hug: Like the pix of Bono his suit from today? Um, silly question?! :lol:

Becky! You know, when you said that thing about parents thinking you're sweet&innocent it reminded me of what Mucca said a while back when she said my grandmother thinks i'm a well behaved little girl who does all of her homework - How wrong she is&if she knew about my dirty mind!!!!!!

:ohmy: :lmao:

WildHoney said:
Baby latest

Ok my dad's phoned me this time ( i should think so to) and this is tha latest.

My sister is being really brave and hasn't had an Epidural and they're just waiting for the head to get into position so they can tell her to push :hyper:

So should be tonight :hug:

:hug: Tell her we wish her the best! :D

Wild, that smut was :combust:

BG, have fun tomorrow! That's sounds SO exciting, if I were you I'd die of anticipation.

.....I wanna see Bono, too. :sad: Still trying to figure out the whole money situation though.

Well, I gotta go....

.....I'm running out of change. LOL

I'll see you gals tonight and to whoever I don't see tonight, take care! :hug:

TTFN, girls. :hug:

Hi girls :hug: It's 4:30 and yet another day has passed without me getting anything done. :rockon: What with sleeping in till nearly noon, filling out reams of medical forms (while at the same time being a smartass in another thread - I'm a multitasker), and then taking my mom to her appt. :sigh:

Anyway...
Hi Ely! :hug: I wondered where you'd been!

BG...5:00 am??? Is that when you're leaving??

Wild...congrats!! Let us know when you hear anything! :heart:

Susan!! :hug: I've only seen a few on here....is there a thread in Pleba? :hyper:

Oh god Wild - That is great news! :wink:

Hope all is going well with everyone&it'll be exciting to hear about it as it happens, altho' i will be glued to the tv screen at 11.30 tonite when the U2 interview comes on!!!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

VintagePunk said:
Hi girls :hug: It's 4:30 and yet another day has passed without me getting anything done. :rockon: What with sleeping in till nearly noon, filling out reams of medical forms (while at the same time being a smartass in another thread - I'm a multitasker), and then taking my mom to her appt. :sigh:

Anyway...
Hi Ely! :hug: I wondered where you'd been!

BG...5:00 am??? Is that when you're leaving??

Wild...congrats!! Let us know when you hear anything! :heart:

Susan!! :hug: I've only seen a few on here....is there a thread in Pleba? :hyper:

yeah, VP, It's a hefty drive from here to Cardiff and we aren't even sure how to get there!! I am so excited you would not believe!! :hyper:

Ok, must shower now!

Have an exciting shower&imagine B is in there with you!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

Wild - My comment is right at the bottom of pg 20!! :ohmy:

hey girls sorry i've been away for so long, only wen tto get my tea but a not having best night:madspit:

anyway wild :hyper: thats so exciting! send your sis our love and keep us updated! do they know if they baby will be a boy/girl yet?

i've uploaded my pics from dublin now

here they come :flirt:

Jem!!!! :hug: :hug:

Are you super-hyper&do you like the new pix of B in his suit? :wink:

me having a drink in the clarence, in the octogan bar! i was buzzing we managed to get in as we had seen a few people turned away over the previous days when we had walked past
Clarence.jpg

me and kat on the viking splash tour, it was :lmao:
adca6409.jpg

we went past hanover quay on the boat section of the trip
:drool:

Captured2005-06-2400031.jpg

Captured2005-06-2400031.jpg

some more coming up :hyper:

bonoishot said:

Please do VP, but only if we're all backstage :drool: :drool: :combust:

sorry the pics are so big by the way, i can't resize :reject::lol:

So if only I am backstage, and he starts to run around joyfully in his underpants, you think I'm gonna stop him just cause the rest of you aren't there?? :eyebrow:

Dream on, sistah! :wink: :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom