Pleba Girls Party - The Aunties of Mercy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:
I think at that particular moment I was working... having just been let back into the building after they evacuated us for 2.5 hours. Stoopid bomb threat.

ali! :hug:
:mad::madwife::madwife::mad: bomb threats! :scream::rant:

I think we had one decades ago in my Junior Highschool. :huh:

AND one when I was wworking for a magaizne publishing company.

so glad things turned out all right! :phew:

I'm not sure how long I'll be able to stick around, she's been sleeping for a while now :heart:

I'm doing good, now, and she's PERFECT:love: thanks for asking - It was a hard delivery and a long few days in the hospital. Things didn't go as simply as I expected, and it was scary for awhile there. I'm working on writing up all the details, but I think I hear her waking up, so it might be a little while before I can post the whole story.
I just got home from the hospital 10 1/2 hours ago!

I just want to say I've missed you all! :hug: (Drea, sorry I vanished the other night, I was texting you back and my battery died :( - I was still in the hospital and didn't have a charger for the phone.)

been missing you, too! :hug:S

:yikes: that it was wosre than you probably expected. :(

SO glad you are both now doing fine!:heart::happy::heart:

Howdy Daz. I'll be here all night. Grades are due at midnight and I've got 6 sets of assignments to grade!!!

Are you working on an art project right now? I haven't had much time to and I'm missing it!

Edit:
*looks around the room* Daz?? Oh Daaaaaaz, where aaaaaaaare youuuuuuuuu?

Howdy Daz. I'll be here all night. Grades are due at midnight and I've got 6 sets of assignments to grade!!!

Are you working on an art project right now? I haven't had much time to and I'm missing it!
Edit:
*looks around the room* Daz?? Oh Daaaaaaz, where aaaaaaaare youuuuuuuuu?

hi zu!

yeah, I was making a grid from a some small grid paper for a larger grid inn total, but smaller sized squares. SO using photo shop to contrast, cut & paste the image double to get more sqaures , clean up extra marking etc.

Have to zoom in to the image so it tookk time, PLUS since no onw seemed to be a round I was reading some threads up in EYKIW/ Where the Album has no name.

sorry I missed you! :(

hopefully will catch you tommorrow /or fri. ANd other people too! :heart: :hug:S

I hope your hairmetal Trib band outting was fun! :hi5: :D

Aw, once again I come out to play and no one else is around. :doh:

(Actually, I've been wanting to use that facepalm smilie. :lol: )

Good to hear from you again, SG. :wave: Glad you're home and everything's OK so far. Write again when you can. :)

Medieval illuminated manuscript exhibition = cool. :up:

Walking back to my car through the rain in non-water-proof shoes = not cool. :down:

At least I had my umbrella!

*damp*

Hi Girls

Just a quickie to let you know i'm ok. really tired as busy at work and transport issues taking an extra hour to 1 1/2 hours extra on journey's both ways to & from work :madwife:

I'm out tomorrow night on a girls night out :drunk:

So hopefully catch some of you at the weekend :kiss:

Medieval illuminated manuscript exhibition = cool. :up:

I HAD a chance to see "the Book of Kells" ?25ish years ago at a art museum exhibition, and never made it there. :doh:

It's one of the ultra masterpeices of Western Illuminated Manuscripts Calligraphy & Painted Images( 4 gospels of the new testiment + some other texts)

Anyone who is interested in this stuff, and has never seen any pictures of it ... def go google it! :hyper: :up::love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom