Pleba Girls Party:... Step in my caravan of love ...Mr lover keep it rockin ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drea said:

She said the other night she was going to be helping her ex-gf move into her dorm... though it's getting rather late, I'm beginning to wonder where she is...

Thats nice of her to do, but evil me thinks I don't like sharing her! She's mine! All mine!............ I mean ours, ya ours! All ours! :wink: :lol:

:ohmy:

Ok, you're officially getting in my head. I think this pic is totally hot.... and it's a pic of .....

Edge!!!
edgeelevationreallynice5mi.jpg

Sad_Girl said:
:ohmy:

Ok, you're officially getting in my head. I think this pic is totally hot.... and it's a pic of .....

Edge!!!
edgeelevationreallynice5mi.jpg

I'm finally really getting to you! :hyper: My evil plan is working! :evil: :lol: mwhahahahaha

You can't resist the hotness that is Mr. The Edge! Don't you want to just kiss him in that picture! Just a nice little one right on his neck. :drool: :wink:

discothequeLP said:

yeah, i do wish i was The Edge. . . but i'm as close as anyone can get :lol:

If you let me strum your guitar, I'd be happy to give ya nice kiss on the neck. :wink: :giggle:

SG face it....your all about the guitars now! :sexywink: Lardence will just have to get over it. :laugh: He does make drooms so damn sexy though. :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
:larry: Guitars are sexy she says. :grumpy: What, my drooms aren't good enough for her anymore?

PopColorOS27.jpg

:giggle:

Although I'd never dis Larry's rhythmic pounding :shifty:

*SNERK* No, you wouldn't :sexywink: Or his ability to sustain said pounding over long periods of time :wink:

Drea said:

*SNERK* No, you wouldn't :sexywink: Or his ability to sustain said pounding over long periods of time :wink:

For HOURS :combust: Gotta admire that kind of stamina :drool: :giggle:

:hmm: I need some Larry Therapy

LarryPopConcert17.jpg

those Arms! :drool:

PopColorOS39.jpg

And Weldy, I was actually hoping to pass my ten thousandth quietly and unnoticed :shifty:

Sad_Girl said:

For HOURS :combust: Gotta admire that kind of stamina :drool: :giggle:

:hmm: I need some Larry Therapy

LarryPopConcert17.jpg

those Arms! :drool:

PopColorOS39.jpg

And Weldy, I was actually hoping to pass my ten thousandth quietly and unnoticed :shifty:

Oh man your not playing far when you whip out the Staring at the sun picture! And his arms are to die for! :drool:

Sad_Girl said:
All of them are SOOOO sexy in this one!!!:faint:

ZoobabyPortraitColor4.jpg

Yes they are!!!! *guhhhhhh* <thud> :drool:

Well its past my bed time. I have to get up on time to take the monkey to her first day of school tomorrow. :( School sucks! :lol: Nighty night! Sweet dreams! :heart: :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom