Pleba girls party- Looking for a bit of bum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
greeneyedgirl said:
yeah, and he was like 16 and is now a preacher!!!

:ohmy: :shocked: :lmao: Too funny!

Ok, guys. I'm, off for awhile... got a bunch of stuff to do and haven't even taken my shower yet!
1.gif
Blue Crack makes me lazy :lol:

:wave: See you guys later; have a good one!

greeneyedgirl said:
Bye SG, see you later tonight :wave:

I know VP, someone call my job and tell them that I can't work today, I'm all pooped out from being on here ALL DAY yesterday :wink:

:lmao: me too.....yesterday was exhausting:sigh: my stomach is sore from laughing

I am soooooo glad I didn't find this place till I was nearly done school. :yikes:

GG, Dis, Hug:

Later, SG :hug:

Dis!!!! did you see that SimBono and I got to know each other in the biblical sense, last night? :sexywink:

greeneyedgirl said:
Dis is having WAY too much fun with her new smileys

OMG! I am like a kid in a candy shop:rockon: :rockon: :hyper:

VP! I DID SEE:drool: :drool: :drool: OMG!!:drool: :drool: :drool: Congrats!

Oh and btw...when is the funeral for my SIM?:lmao:

Oh and if my SIM character does come back to life...I WANT SIM POP BONO:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: MINE MINE MINE..hands off:evil:

VintagePunk said:
I look at Sim me and him, and I keep hearing Marvin Gaye's "Let's Get it On" :drool: :drool:

great song
10.gif

(the banana is going to KILL me:lmao: )

I actually just got a MG cd:drool:

FlyYourKite said:
Sim Dis died!?!?!?!?! :ohmy:

apparently I was killed in a freak pillow fight accident:wink:

no....I am not dead.....I don't think:shifty:

I must be still on the couch...

VintagePunk said:
Fly!!!! HOw's your back today??

I was going to ask you when I first came on but then you distracted me with playing. :drool:

Playing :flirt: hehe :giggle:

*Ahem* Anyway...aw VP :hug: You are so caring. lol It still hurts like a bitch. I had a lot of trouble getting comfortable last night when I was trying to get to sleep, but somehow I did eventually. It just feels like a really bad strain. And I think I may know what caused it. I biked for 3 hours straight two mornings ago and hadn't done that in a super long time...I think that's what did it :yikes:

FlyYourKite said:

Playing :flirt: hehe :giggle:

*Ahem* Anyway...aw VP :hug: You are so caring. lol It still hurts like a bitch. I had a lot of trouble getting comfortable last night when I was trying to get to sleep, but somehow I did eventually. It just feels like a really bad strain. And I think I may know what caused it. I biked for 3 hours straight two mornings ago and hadn't done that in a super long time...I think that's what did it :yikes:

AH HA! soo your wounded.....makes it easier for me to fight for POP SIM BONO
17.gif

awww...I'm sorry Fly:( I hope your back starts feeling better soon:hug:

Back
Top Bottom