Pleba Girls Party - Give Us What We Want!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, I count 3 Interland GG's. GibsonGirl's the third.

avoiding responsiblity as usual. I'm supposed to be entering grades, writing two recommendations and a test. :shh:

*looks up punditkitchen.com*

Oh, thanks for the music recommendations. I looked a couple of them up last night. I haven't made my final $15 choices but I don't think anybody's whole list is gonna get the prize!

avoiding responsiblity as usual. I'm supposed to be entering grades, writing two recommendations and a test. :shh:

*looks up punditkitchen.com*

Oh, thanks for the music recommendations. I looked a couple of them up last night. I haven't made my final $15 choices but I don't think anybody's whole list is gonna get the prize!

:lol: Avoiding responsibility, ftw.

You're welcome. The ones I suggested seemed like your type of thing. My type of thing, too. I'm starting to really love British Indie rock.

Hi Weldy.

PunditKitchen iz full of lolz :hyper:

It's the best thing ever, next to this page I found on a website that compares real life to a TV show and points out all the cliches. It's so funny.

You're welcome. The ones I suggested seemed like your type of thing. My type of thing, too. I'm starting to really love British Indie rock.

Me too. There were a couple I wasn't too keen on, I think The Bravery or something, but you know, if we were all the same, we'd be boring as fuck.

I don't really get arguing over music though. It's not like you're gonna change anyone's mind. People try to rile me up saying "Oh, Arctic Monkeys suck.' or whatever. And I'm like "Why do I care what you listen to?"
Mr.Z used to have this really great shirt though, that he got from The Onion. It said Your Favorite Band Sucks.

Me too. There were a couple I wasn't too keen on, I think The Bravery or something, but you know, if we were all the same, we'd be boring as fuck.

I don't really get arguing over music though. It's not like you're gonna change anyone's mind. People try to rile me up saying "Oh, Arctic Monkeys suck.' or whatever. And I'm like "Why do I care what you listen to?"
Mr.Z used to have this really great shirt though, that he got from The Onion. It said Your Favorite Band Sucks.

:lol:

Arctic Monkeys win. :p But I especially love that Last Shadow Puppets album. Helps that Adam Clayton introduced me to them, but I really like them. I like stuff that sounds retro, but is modern. Like Christina Aguilera's new thing or Amy Winehouse ('cept I hate Amy Winehouse).

Also, I was going to ask you if your hubby knows anything about cars cause mine's having an issue and I thought, maybe I'll have Zooey ask Mr Bill. Except the second I thought of that, I thought of the little clay guy Mr Bill and just about died laughing at my own mistake. Cause there's something broken in my brain, and I'm sure I'm the only one that thinks it's funny.
/ramble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom