Pleba Girls Party - Celebrate good times...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:bonodrum:

Hi Girls :hug:

:madwife: :grumpy: I had to cancel my Bon Jovi tickets as they had to change the venue. meant to be in London at the new Wembley stadium but as it won't be ready they've moved them to Milton Keynes which is a absloute nightmare to get to/home from

There's only one band i'd go through that for....U2 :love:

Wembley Stadium better be ready for the Stones at end of August , i got tickets for my dad's birthday:|

Last edited:
spring_daisies_twirling_lg_clr.gif

Spring is here too :love:

:wave: Hi everyone! The snow outside is melting! Yay! :hyper:

Suddenly I feel like shouting "Spring has returned to Narnia!" :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

Was this on purpose, or a freudian slip? :lmao: :cute:

:hug: other than that, how're you today?

I didn't even notice that. :ohmy: :lol:

I do that too. Any word that starts with B-o, my fingers automatically type Bono. :lol: Even if I'm typing Bob. :yikes:

See you Sarah :hug:

Hi Jez :hug:

I have to go back to school tomorrow, only for a two hour lecture. It's so boring, though :( But it means I can't stay for long here...

VintagePunk said:

Jez, you don't need to be awake for lectures! :wink:

No, but unfortunately I need to be awake for the twenty minute drive to school and the twenty minute drive home. I'm usually not a great driver, but I'd hate to think about what it would look like if I was asleep at the wheel :yikes: :lmao:

Jez, it's an hour each way to my school, and I've driven back and forth on shockingly little sleep. Stay up all night writing a paper, hop in the shower, grab a coffee, and I'm good to go. :lol:

VintagePunk said:
Jez, it's an hour each way to my school, and I've driven back and forth on shockingly little sleep. Stay up all night writing a paper, hop in the shower, grab a coffee, and I'm good to go. :lol:

You know, here in America you could be held liable for that statement in the event of an auto accident on Jez's side. :ohmy:

:lol: sorry. :shifty: frivolous lawsuits are just so much fun! :|

VP- :lol: Maybe you don't usually run down fences and drain pipes when you're wide awake :lmao: I said I wasn't a good driver :reject:

Sad_Girl said:

You know, here in America you could be held liable for that statement in the event of an auto accident on Jez's side. :ohmy:

:lol: sorry. :shifty: frivolous lawsuits are just so much fun! :|

:lol: Each person knows their own limitations. With me, fatigue sets in several hours later, so I know I'm okay. If I got too tired, I'd pull over and have a power nap.

JezSnape said:
VP- :lol: Maybe you don't usually run down fences and drain pipes when you're wide awake :lmao: I said I wasn't a good driver :reject:

:lol: You're probably wise to get sleep, then. :up:

SG, great idea in the other thread, btw. :up: I did a similar thing once, with songs about dreams.

If you remember the cds I played NYE, many of those were about dreams. It was a thing we had. :)

I love theme MiX's :)

I have the blue eyes one, and I'm also working on one I call my Stalker theme songs (Every breath you take by the Police and Escape by Enrique Iglesias for example) :lol:

Dreams is a great theme for a mix :up: :up:

Sad_Girl said:

I have the blue eyes one, and I'm also working on one I call my Stalker theme songs (Every breath you take by the Police and Escape by Enrique Iglesias for example) :lol:

Great idea, SG! :up: There are some awesome suggestions on the rain thread, and I found a few for you as well.

I'd just like to officially state for the record that I am the most stupid person in the entire world :banghead:

I told my friend to stop calling in the middle of the night, and now I'm sitting, straing at my cell phone, waiting for it to call... :(

Oh, just came up with another rain song...

Other themes I would like to do include Seasons of the year or months specifically; songs about Memphis and songs about New Orleans

I figured I'd focus on one at a time or I'd never get them done at all :lol:

I'll post threads for helpful suggestions when I do each of them, I think

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:

Oh!! I have a few for that one! :hyper:

Obsession - Animotion (I think that's who did it)
Possession - Sarah McLaughlan
Babyface - U2

JezSnape said:
I'd just like to officially state for the record that I am the most stupid person in the entire world :banghead:

I told my friend to stop calling in the middle of the night, and now I'm sitting, straing at my cell phone, waiting for it to call... :(

Oh, just came up with another rain song...

:( :hug: Sometimes we don't realize what we want until it's not there, anymore...

Alright - My sister is on the phone and my stomach is growling, so I think I'm off for awhile to visit and find some dinner

:hug: Bye guys, talk to you later :heart:

VP, I know... :( And it's not like I'm actually sleeping now anyway, is it? I'm so stupid... :mad:

Btw, Babyface has for some reason become my new favourite U2 song. Although that changes once every four days or so... :drool:

Bye SG :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom