PLEBA Girls Party ... Bono gets hot & sweaty with Wild,Susan & Jemma In London, Baby

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Russty Cat said:
Its an amazing gift I have to be an artist full time like I had always hoped. I just never figured it would happen when I was 22.

I am positive you'll be a huge success...hell, just being happy with what you do is success...nevermind what anyone else thinks of it. :yes:

It sure would be nice though if I could start making some real money. My rockstar boyfriends are getting to be way to expensive! :giggle:

I hear ya. Just dropped $90 on books - Killing Bono and The Rock show - on the way home from Ikeafest tonight. :reject:

Ok SG you've inspired me to play around with Photoshop :wink:

Here is my creation:
bonoali.jpg

Very crappy I know :lol:

VintagePunk said:

I am positive you'll be a huge success...hell, just being happy with what you do is success...nevermind what anyone else thinks of it. :yes:

I hear ya. Just dropped $90 on books - Killing Bono and The Rock show - on the way home from Ikeafest tonight. :reject:

:lmao: I went job hunting the other day and instead of coming home with a job where I will be making some $$$ I ended up with 'Conversations' and a copy of the "war' CD :reject:

Gnight Elys :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

I'm awed by some of the art you find in comic books, I just love it. It's such a unique medium; a combination of the visual arts and the written word :up:

Some of it, of course, is sort of thrown together and junky looking, but there are some artists who will even paint an entire graphic novel in oil :love:

comic books is totally an underappreciated medium. I am in awe of the talent it takes to do some of the work found in comic books.

Mr. Cat asked me to decorate our room in comic book heros, especially spider man. But with a twist, lots of bright neon colors. I've been looking for old comic books to get inspiration from. I'm gonna do some big collages for the walls and some art quilts that look like old comic book pages. As well as the sound effect noise things they did on the old Batman show. "Crash" "Boom" " Bash" All around the room on the walls.

bye elys :hug;

I'm going too.... i have alot to do tom which includes IF it's really nice out- hanging out by ythe park U2 played in and wok on my jewelry, laundry & doing some art i need to do for my teacher's assignment.

I'm glad i came down here to spend more time....

our lib is now closed for summer hrs on sunday :grumpy: so unles i had /have extra money and i spent prety much my limit for this week on the cafes...i'll see you for a bit on Mon afgternoon, but more definate tues or weds nite

:hug: s

Sad_Girl said:

:lmao: I went job hunting the other day and instead of coming home with a job where I will be making some $$$ I ended up with 'Conversations' and a copy of the "war' CD :reject:

Gnight Elys :hug:

It's an illness, I tell ya. There ought to be some sort of support group for us, along with government grants to pay for our habit, till we can...uhhhh...work on weaning ourselves off. :shifty:

Nighty night Elysi :hug: Sweaty dreams!

Don't get me started on books. hehe Mr. Cat has my ATM card so I couldn't buy Killing Bono while he was gone. But I did win a copy of the book Ireland on ebay before he left. I love books way to much!

Your going to love Conversations, SG. its so great!

VintagePunk said:

It's an illness, I tell ya. There ought to be some sort of support group for us, along with government grants to pay for our habit, till we can...uhhhh...work on weaning ourselves off. :shifty:

Government grants! :drool: Oh how we would love those. :love:

Bye Dazz it was so good you could be here with us! :hug: Have a great day tomorrow. :heart:

OH man I will jump for joy the day I get someone to fund my addictions. hehe :giggle:

Sad_Girl said:
Russty, I'll be sending you a CD of Comic book art to help inspire you :wink:

Okay I'm all ready to send you my first born for the first cd you sent. I swear I'm going to be your biotch pretty soon. :giggle:

I would totally love that! Mr. Cat would be so happy, cuz he keeps asking me when I'm gonna start working on it. hehe

FlyYourKite said:

Gladly! :lmao: Just give me a picture and thy will be done :wink:

In *my* world, Bono and I are very happy together, and she's just this pesky stalker person who keeps showing up in pictures. He really doesn't like her doing it, but he's afraid to say anything to her, for fear of setting her off.

I really should stop, now. :shifty:

:lmao:

Russty Cat said:

Okay I'm all ready to send you my first born for the first cd you sent. I swear I'm going to be your biotch pretty soon. :giggle:

I would totally love that! Mr. Cat would be so happy, cuz he keeps asking me when I'm gonna start working on it. hehe

Silly girl; that stuff was nothing compared to the DVDs :hug:

I'm actually almost worse about the comic book art/collection than I am about U2 :lol: It's mostly X-men stuff, but there's some serious spider-man and fantastic four stuff in my collection, too. It should help out :wink:

VintagePunk said:

In *my* world, Bono and I are very happy together, and she's just this pesky stalker person who keeps showing up in pictures. He really doesn't like her doing it, but he's afraid to say anything to her, for fear of setting her off.

I really should stop, now. :shifty:

:lmao:

:lol: Sounds a lot like my world! :wink:

Are you looking forward to the Fantastic Four movie, SG? :D

FlyYourKite said:

Are you looking forward to the Fantastic Four movie, SG? :D

Bigtime! :yes: :hyper: It looks like they did an excellent job on that one :up:

Mark and I are actually planning to go see Batman begins tomorrow. I really like the Legends of the Dark Knight Batman series, but they usually ruin Batman in the movies. I'm hoping Christian Bale finally made a good Batman

Sad_Girl said:

Bigtime! :yes: :hyper: It looks like they did an excellent job on that one :up:

Mark and I are actually planning to go see Batman begins tomorrow. I really like the Legends of the Dark Knight Batman series, but they usually ruin Batman in the movies. I'm hoping Christian Bale finally made a good Batman

:yes: Yeah it looks really well done from the previews anyway! :)

I had a weird obsession with Batman Forever as a kid :reject: :lol:

I think I'm gonna call it a night though girls...my awake nature has worn off very quickly :yawn:

Sweaty dreams! :hug: Yay for PLEBA meetings :up:

Sad_Girl said:

Silly girl; that stuff was nothing compared to the DVDs :hug:

I'm actually almost worse about the comic book art/collection than I am about U2 :lol: It's mostly X-men stuff, but there's some serious spider-man and fantastic four stuff in my collection, too. It should help out :wink:

Woohoo! that will be perfect. And no worries about the dvds, thats what girlfriends are for. Must provide smut. hehe If I wasn't married I'd have to give your husband a run for his money....if you know what I mean :sexywink: :tongue: :evil: :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom