PLEBA Girls Party ... Bono gets hot & sweaty with Wild,Susan & Jemma In London, Baby

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i now you may not want to hear it but.....:hug:

russty i think SG is right.

And i think the gutairw wings on your bicep sounds cool !

we and your fam want you to be as healthy as you can be....ytou got a lot of fun ahead with them, us and your new studio/art work. so do pace yourself!

Last edited:
dazzledbylight said:

:hug: tahnks all!

really, there are places i wouldn't go in the daytime even !

...it's a mater ofkeeping your sences open, luck . And walking fast & confidently herlps too And i got into one of the biggest of the big subway stations...thre are always some young & working ppl on late shiftsd arpound...

This bloock is part of a busy Korean district and this biuldinh hosts restarant on the 2nd flr, a kareoke bar on the 3rd and this nice net cafe on the 5th flr. there were abunch of young & middle aged ppl walking around this area at 3am last time i was here on a Sat night. .

so don't worry too much. :hug: :heart:

NYC sounds so unbelievably cool to me; it really appeals to my adventurous side. I'm more daring with my own well being than I am with that of my friends :)

Russty Cat said:
Good night WJS! Have a great time tomorrow! Love ya! :heart: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi Elysi! :hug: I was wondering where you were?! I bet you snuck in and I didn't see you. :giggle: I'm a bit preoccupied trying to eat, watch the san diego boot, get a bitching out, and trying to book a vacation all at the same time. mwhahaha

Russty!! :hug:

Yeah, I tend to do that to my family IRL, and it freaks them out that I'm so quiet on my feet. :giggle:

My connection's so goddamn slow tonight. :madspit:

Night, Drea. :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

That sounds like a decent plan :up:

(Sorry, I hate to be the voice of reason :wink: )

No worries, someone has to be it for me, cuz when it comes to things like this I don't always think them out as much as I should. Mr. Cat is usually the voice of reason, but when it comes to this stuff he really won't say much. Its the one thing we end up fighting about. :lol:

VP I sure hope your sister doesn't have FMS! But if she does the positive things are...she won't die from it and there is alot more information and help out there then there ever has been before. Joining a support group or getting counseling would be a good idea. :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

NYC sounds so unbelievably cool to me; it really appeals to my adventurous side. I'm more daring with my own well being than I am with that of my friends :)

NYC IS unbeleivable cool...

it's also funny, amazing, energizing, AND quiet at times, frustrating and beautiful.
we do have lovey :heart: BIG parks [beside Central park] scatered throughout all the boroughs and we have the Hudson river and the atlatic Ocean nearby or right by us depending on where in the five bourghs you are :D
but i love visiting other cities..have had great times!!!

Chicago is my next on on my list to visit for the FIRST Time! eh, mzaybe in 2 yrs or so.

Last edited:
dazzledbylight said:
i now you may not want to hear it but.....:hug:

russty i think SG is right.

And i think the gutairw wings on your bicep sounds cool !

we and your fam want you to be as healthy as you can be....ytou got a lot of fun ahead with them, us and your new studio/art work. so do pace yourself!

Dazz :hug: Man this is why I love you all so much. YOu guys are the sweetest things in my life. That means so much to me! And I'm glad your being careful, cuz I wouldnt' want anything to happen to you!

Elysi I can't be held responsible for any horrible swear words that come out of my mouth if you sneak up on me again. :wink:

Russty Cat said:

No worries, someone has to be it for me, cuz when it comes to things like this I don't always think them out as much as I should. Mr. Cat is usually the voice of reason, but when it comes to this stuff he really won't say much. Its the one thing we end up fighting about. :lol:

VP I sure hope your sister doesn't have FMS! But if she does the positive things are...she won't die from it and there is alot more information and help out there then there ever has been before. Joining a support group or getting counseling would be a good idea. :hug:

My sister was diagnosed when she was about my age (that was eight years or so ago) and she's just this incredibly strong woman, who I admire more than you can even imagine. In the past year she's started working with this Doctor who is doing tons of research on all sorts of diseases by suggesting that diet and hormone imbalances cause a lot of problems that western medicine doesn't know how to deal with. The big thing is lifestyle change (primarily Dietary) he hates that most doctors just throw pills at a problem to cover it up and don't bother to find out the underlying causes
She's doing so much better with him, it's remarkable. They're actually working on a book together on the subject (She's ghost writing it for him)

Sad_Girl said:

My sister was diagnosed when she was about my age (that was eight years or so ago) and she's just this incredibly strong woman, who I admire more than you can even imagine. In the past year she's started working with this Doctor who is doing tons of research on all sorts of diseases by suggesting that diet and hormone imbalances cause a lot of problems that western medicine doesn't know how to deal with. The big thing is lifestyle change (primarily Dietary) he hates that most doctors just throw pills at a problem to cover it up and don't bother to find out the underlying causes
She's doing so much better with him, it's remarkable. They're actually working on a book together on the subject (She's ghost writing it for him)

I'm glad your sister found a doctor that treats the entire body/person, not just the disease. I think many of the doctors that have recently graduated med school are looking into other medicinal methods besides the ones western medicine offers. I mean, up until a few decades ago, accupuncturists and massage therapists were considered quacks. :huh:

I know because my dad's a therapist. :D

Russty Cat said:

Not to sound like an idiot, but FMS = fibromyalgia, right?

If that's the case, she really hasn't been feeling well lately. Soreness to the degree that it's driving her crazy. Her doctor is waiting for some tests to come back, and once these things are eliminated, she said there are some good meds that she can be put on...although from what I've heard, meds aren't really that helpful...don't want to take away her hope, though. :(

I think I'm going to go back to sleep now. :yawn:

Night everyone! Glad to hear everyone's meetups went great. :hug:

VP- you and your sister will be in my prayers. :hug: :hug:

elysithea said:

I'm glad your sister found a doctor that treats the entire body/person, not just the disease. I think many of the doctors that have recently graduated med school are looking into other medicinal methods besides the ones western medicine offers. I mean, up until a few decades ago, accupuncturists and massage therapists were considered quacks. :huh:

yeah, This Guys really amazing. He was an ER Dr. When I was working with the Ambulance, so I already knew him, but then he was diagnosed with Testicular cancer, and he left work to concentrate on finding alternative therapies to radiation and chemo. He beat it, too :applaud:

Now he has a private practice in the poorest county in the state and he's so busy it's ridiculous, but he still finds the time to do seminars and other education and research. :up: he's one of my real-life heroes. (Although it weirds me out a little how much he looks like Eddie Murphey sometimes :lmao: )

BOOM-CHA! :dance: I'm in an extra awake mood today :lol:

Glad to hear the PLEBA meetings were a huge success! :love: You girls make me so happy :yes: I can't wait until September!!!!!!

Speaking of which, did you get the ticket yet SG? :rockon:

VintagePunk said:

:lmao: One thing you and your clone DON'T share is sleep habits...she's up at like 4 am. :lol:

Fly!!! :hug:

I'm going to bed at 4 am and she's getting up :lmao:. I told her the other day she's the Type A clone.:lmao:

OK,really going now! :wave: :hug:

elysithea said:

thank goodness the times are finsally 'a changing!!at least in some ways...

VintagePunk said:

:lmao: One thing you and your clone DON'T share is sleep habits...she's up at like 4 am. :lol:

Funny, cuz I was up past 3am yesterday, but I don't remember seeing her online. But I think I may turn in a bit early tonight. I'll just wait until my head crashes on the desk. :wink:

btw, I got the CDs Eless sent me! :hyper:

Pop Muzik..... :drool: :combust: ....I'm glad E warned me about that one. :lmao:

Last edited:
elysithea said:

I have back problems, and I've never gone to a doctor about it, except initally years ago. There's no point. All they'd do is pump me full of muscle relaxants, and I really don't want to go through life all drugged up. I've been seeing a chiropracter for years, and he keeps it under control. :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom