PLEBA Girls Party beware of going into restaurants with Wild

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL SG I guess we will see when it arrives. :lol: How are you doing today? I've been thinking of you. :hug: :heart:

I love the new Larry Avatar too! :combust:

Okay its offical Mr. Cat is avoiding me. He is an hour and a half late getting home. His best friend just dropped by to pick up a battery that he had left here. When I questioned him about Mr. Cat, since he lives right across the street from Mr. Cats work. He told me he was working late. Then he said something about him drinking with his boss and leaving. I think I caught his buddy in a lie. He probably thought he was coming home. I didn't want to put his friend in a spot so I didn't say anything. But he has been acting strange all week! Supposedly he is working late now the rest of the week and then he leaves town Friday night for the weekend. Here we go again on the rollercoaster of bullshite! ARGH! I wish he would just talk to me when he isn't happy. :censored: :rant:

thanks Russty I love that Larry pic, too :flirt: makes me all giggly :giggle:

I'm doing very good today, thanks for asking. I went job hunting, bought a new scrapbook to put together, and I dyed my hair :hyper: I wish I had a digital camera so I could show you!

Russty Cat said:
Okay its offical Mr. Cat is avoiding me. He is an hour and a half late getting home. His best friend just dropped by to pick up a battery that he had left here. When I questioned him about Mr. Cat, since he lives right across the street from Mr. Cats work. He told me he was working late. Then he said something about him drinking with his boss and leaving. I think I caught his buddy in a lie. He probably thought he was coming home. I didn't want to put his friend in a spot so I didn't say anything. But he has been acting strange all week! Supposedly he is working late now the rest of the week and then he leaves town Friday night for the weekend. Here we go again on the rollercoaster of bullshite! ARGH! I wish he would just talk to me when he isn't happy. :censored: :rant:

MEN! :mad: :rant: I just don't get it!

Russty Cat said:

:mad:

Russty :hug:

I'd love to see your hair! What color did you do?

Men can suck big time sometimes. At least I know he isn't having an affair. He is just a work-aholic and when he doesn't want to deal with crap with me, he just works more. I think he is just upset that we can't have anymore kids. He has been pissed off since I told him that the doctors said its a no go. I don't think he is really mad at me, just pissed off in general. But I get to deal with all the crap! :mad:

Man its been a day for crap around here! :lol: Thank God there are U2 packages on the way so I don't have to kill anyone.....yet! :wink:

Russty, I'm sorry to hear about Mr. problems. I think we should all abandon what we are doing and go on a cruise. :hug:

...on a different note, either someone is randomly shooting fireworks, a car has backfired multiple times, or there is a shootout happening somewhere nearby. With the track record of this area, it's prolly the last one. My verves can't handle this. :yikes: I'm moving to Stars Hollow.

Elessarian said:
Russty, I'm sorry to hear about Mr. problems. I think we should all abandon what we are doing and go on a cruise. :hug:

...on a different note, either someone is randomly shooting fireworks, a car has backfired multiple times, or there is a shootout happening somewhere nearby. With the track record of this area, it's prolly the last one. My verves can't handle this. :yikes: I'm moving to Stars Hollow.

:yikes:

:hug:

It seems like we're all having a crap night. :lol: :sigh:

VP I've used ebay before if I can be of any help.

E it definetly sounds like its time to move.

I'll survive, we tend to go thru patches like this. He doesn't handle crap well that he can't do anything about. There are some big decisions that need to be made and he isn't willing to deal with it. But we've gotten thru crap before, I'm sure we will whether this. I just wish he didn't make it so darn hard.

<smacks him with a flip flop> :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom