Pleba Girls/Guys Party - Memories of U2 & Pleba meetups

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:
^ :up:
Taking a break is def a great idea, I mean art is about creativity and your imagination as much as it is about skill, and if you make it into simply a labourous, repetitive task, it's going to suffer.

the majority id the time it's been fun, fascinating.....somettimes frustrating and anguish when i've really had to struggle to get my skills AND IMGINATUIN back Twice over the past 10 yrs :madspit:

AT leasrt more imagination IS back and some akils atre begining to "purr" [like a smooth engince at times, now}

ALot of the energy drain HAS been my teacher & I differences in approaches and other stuff.

SO I'm trying to balance thi9ngsd out

:yes:

Bri!!! SG!!! Dazz!!!:hug:

I'm good! I just came back from the Snow Patrol concert actually, so I'm all hyped up!! :hyper::hyper: Damn they're good :drool: Plus I saw my old crush from last year.....he's still lookin' fine :drool:

School has been crazy. I have so much reading to do but at least it's actual nursing stuff now. I like my courses alot this year especially social psych. It's the one class where I don't keep chekcing the time. :)

How about you? How's everything going?

^^ Ooh! :happy: I love it :up: :up: he does look a tad evil, but a pirate should look that way, I think :wink:

glad you enjoyed the concert :up:

I'm just about the same as always :shrug: :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:
My one friend is supposed to be going to see snow partrol this week.
Omg, I have tons of reading this year too :crazy: But I'll suffer thru it..:lol:
Otherwise things are pretty good.

:lol:
That's good :)

Whatever happened to that boy you were seeing earlier this year?

~BrightestStar~ said:

He switched into one of my classes :cute:, and we've hung out a couple of times, chatted on MSN.
Shame he's not irish though :sigh:

:wink:

What about you, what's this about a crush? :sexywink:

Night Dazz!:hug:

Awwwww......yes but he will do for now until the boys swing around back to North America and we refine our plot to kidnap them :wink:

I crushed on this guy all last winter.....I met him randomly on a shuttle bus to the airport. We were the only two on it and it was like a one hour ride so we had lots of time to chat. I later found out he was in all my science classes.....anyways he's cute and a soccer player, so what's not to love....well aside from the fact the he isn't irish either but you can't have everything :lol:

Working is sooo overrated...

Mucca said:

Awwwww......yes but he will do for now until the boys swing around back to North America and we refine our plot to kidnap them :wink:

I crushed on this guy all last winter.....I met him randomly on a shuttle bus to the airport. We were the only two on it and it was like a one hour ride so we had lots of time to chat. I later found out he was in all my science classes.....anyways he's cute and a soccer player, so what's not to love....

:cute:

well aside from the fact the he isn't irish either but you can't have everything :lol:

We can't?
Why not? :angry: *pout*

:p

:drool:

203a_toby_pool_0138.jpg

203a_lukas_toby_joke_0259.jpg

202c_toby_dashing_JB046.jpg

Back
Top Bottom