PLEBA Girls (and guys) Photo Thread VII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Summer in NZ! Our first summer walk along the beach - 2nd December :drool:

b5ef22d4.jpg

2d163310.jpg

bae78c8e.jpg

58377faa.jpg

9abf6821.jpg

:reject: Sorry about the quantity of pics, but I'm kinda excited to see the nice weather back :giggle:

:hug: Thanks everyone...I love getting the spontaneous pics...

Don't know who was on the bike, but my son is a bike fanatic so I got it for him (and I really love the pic!).....all our neigbours have them and we live 2 minutes from a major dirtbike track....so guess what he'll inevitably get in to!

The thing I love about living of the part of NZ we're in, is that it's half an hour each way to either the wild West Coast, or peaceful East Coast.....:love: We really are spoilt....

Dirtbiking :drool:

Awsome pics Gluey! :ohmy: I really like the one with your little boy and his reflection on the beach :love:

Laney_82 said:
You all look beautifulllll girls!!!:D:D:D
here is a one I took at a party I had last Saturday..we were supposed to wear sth funny
BizarraFest004.jpg

Great pic Laney !!!! Cute :cute:

"Usted es una hada mágica"

girls, all pics are beautiful:D ;)

Laney_82 said:

Thank you girls!!:hug:

BB how are the plans going???

You are most welcome :hug: :)

They are coming along! lol. We are in the middle of playing phone tag with someone concerning a reception site. Do have 2 dresses that Im very interested in. Also have started looking at invitations too. One way or another Im going to pull this thing together! :lol: Thank you for asking :hug: :)

Gluey you are so lucky to be on the beach in December :drool: Great pics!

awww:happy: zuropa! that reminds me so much of my childhood...I liked that such much
and BonosBaby, I'm still waiting for the snow you wanted to send to me:waiting: ...it's so green here!

:wink: :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom