Pleba Girls (and guy) Party....we're wet , wild, and excited (for the tour)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, i'm not going yet everyone! I was just saying nite to Mucca, since i know she'll be off for a while now! We know each other quite well by now! :wink:

Your back Bri! :wave: How long you on for?

susanp6 said:
Oh, i'm not going yet everyone! I was just saying nite to Mucca, since i know she'll be off for a while now! We know each other quite well by now! :wink:

Your back Bri! :wave: How long you on for?

OH really susan.....just how well:wink:

I'm not really an alceeholic! Probably won't have any for a few nights at least now! It was a final one for the weekend, i reckon!

susanp6 said:
I'm not really an alceeholic! Probably won't have any for a few nights at least now! It was a final one for the weekend, i reckon!

I know:hug: nothing wrong with a final one for the weekend:wink: I could go for one also, but shouldn't:madspit:

Last day of vacation :sad:. Back to getting up at 6, leaving by quarter of 7 so I don't hit traffic, back to the uniforms, back to rushing up and down the hill between classes bleh.:madspit:

susanp6 said:

:hug: :hug:

Well, girlies, since being in a funk the other day, I've been purely captionless...I'll spare you the details of my deep dark thoughts of teenage drama queen angst ...anyhoo...hopefully I'll get some inspiration, and be back to my old self...til then..guess who found some more old caps? :D

daygloeyes2 said:
Last day of vacation :sad:. Back to getting up at 6, leaving by quarter of 7 so I don't hit traffic, back to the uniforms, back to rushing up and down the hill between classes bleh.:madspit:

BLAH! me too.....ugh.

Back to work...back to the gym......

MBS said:

:hug: :hug:

Well, girlies, since being in a funk the other day, I've been purely captionless...I'll spare you the details of my deep dark thoughts of teenage drama queen angst ...anyhoo...hopefully I'll get some inspiration, and be back to my old self...til then..guess who found some more old caps? :D

Bri sweetie:hug: if you want to talk about anything I am here:hug:

greeneyedgirl said:
oh, to be young again and be able to get ready in less than 45 min.s.

Pretty easy when you wear a uniform for school. I set my alarm clock for 6 because it takes me 20 minutes, sometimes more, to get up.

BonotheflyHOT.jpg

(hope VP doesn't mind if I hotlink her...:wink: )

He traps you between the concrete and himself, his arms planted firmly on the wall on each side of your shoulders. Jax, love...we keep finding walls wherever we are, don't we? He bites your neck roughly, before looking at you with a devilish smirk. Don't be afraid...I only mean to have you the way you've always wanted. Relax, baby... He leans in for a long, hard kiss, abusing your mouth, bruising your lips. He takes your hand, pulls it down toward him, letting you feel exactly what you're doing to him. You feel his heat, his desire...his NEED..and gasp, sinking. You know there's no point in resisting. He has you where he wants you.

~brought to you by VP

*whimpers*:combust:
I love you VP.....:heart:

DG - I remember well what that was like! Jumping around&walking up hills to go to school! :madspit:

greeneyedgirl said:
i never got towear a uniform :(
i think their so cute

My highschool almost had uniforms. Its actually the one I work at now:wink:
I always wanted uniforms when I was there....we had to dress business like, ties, dress shoes, dresses....ugh

More caps...brought to you by me :)

bono0593.jpg

With alcohol induced glee the two of you stumble into the living room. He's tickling you and teasing you and you squirm away. As you attempt escape you forget you own a couch, bumbing into, and falling backwards. Giggling hysterically you look up to see B's look of concern slowly change into a lecherous grin, his eyes full of lust and misdhief. Through your haze you realize you are sprawled on the couch...one leg still hanging over the side, the edge of your shirt pulled up. You're the image of innocence, and of temptress all at once. He prowls towards you..amazing given his state. Runs a hand up your leg, before following the same trail with his hot tongue. He turns you now, moves in front of you. He leans foreward to kiss you..hot and needy, and your too distracted to realize what his hands are up too. He leans back again, smiles with triumph as he gazes appreciatively at his prize, his beauty. And then, this is the last thing you see, as he winks and smirks...disappearing from sight as you close your eyes and drown ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom