Pleba Girls (and guy) Party....we're wet , wild, and excited (for the tour)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
See ya later DG :)

Found another ladies :shrug:

Onevideo2.jpg

You arrive at the restuarnt, dressed in that little number that always makes you feel good. He's already there, waiting in the booth. He sees you come in, and he smiles, watching as you walk towards him...taking in your every move. He gives you a very obvious once over..winking when he meets your eye. The restuarant is nice, small and comfortable, and only softly lit. As you arrive at the table, in the far corner, he stands to seat you, always the gentleman. Appetizers and conversation soon follow. He's pleasent, charming, and a tease...and he knows it. His smirk only getting larger when he makes some innuendo or another. He moves closer to you now, and he leans his head close. His lips by your ear, his breath heating your cheek. He whispers...his voice low and his accent strong.."Still hungry love?.....I am...and I think I want some dessert..."...he backs away, his smirk ever present, as his hand comes to rest lightly on your thigh. His thumb moves in soft circles, and you give him a wary look...despite the growing knot in your stomach. His eyes never keave yours as his hand plays with the hem of your dress...slipping under it. And his touch is light as a feather..and you squirm. Slowly, his hand travels ever higher..sweet torture...and you shift as you make a pleading sound. He pauses a moment...before you gasp in shock. He leans in again...nps your shoulder, before lhis hot tongue licks a trail up your neck. He pauses at your ear. "Shhh my lovely...not a sound....can't have them all staring now, can we?..mmm...thats a good girl..." And before you can make a sound, he moves in. Nibbling your lip, before capturing your mouth. He moves to whisper again...his voice ruffer now..."mmmm...you taste good....I want some more". He ies you an intense look before grabbing your hand..and heading outside...

Oh hi Mucca! JUST HAD A BONOGASM!!!!!!!!!!!

We were actually just talking about faking them! :ohmy:

Well, doesn't it work on you Bri, to imagine B sucking on your lip? :drool:

susanp6 said:
Oh hi Mucca! JUST HAD A BONOGASM!!!!!!!!!!!

We were actually just talking about faking them! :ohmy:

:ohmy:
I must read about this one :lol:

Bri:hug:
I remember reading the one on the page before :combust:
I concluded that I liked grass as much as I do closets :drool:

I'll probably hang around for 15 min. :huh:

MBS said:

:giggle:
Remember I dreamed all these up before/while I wrote them....:drool:

But since I wrote them, I judge them rather harshly...so how they affect me depends day to day...

but yes..they're hot :combust:

lol

How goes the studyin Mucca?

:lol: You're just like VP! You two are far to modest!!! :hug:

I have two weeks to memorize my psych textbook. :yikes:
I'm halfway done my notes, but I still have a looong way to go :huh:

Hey dayglo!:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom