Pleba Girls (and guy) Party....we're wet , wild, and excited (for the tour)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oops! You tell him it's just a daft joke we have around here, which is true! :yes: :wink:

You're back Dis! :sexywink:

Oh baby! I miss you soooooooo much honey, and yes, NI might well be turned on by all these girls get togethar!! :flirt: :combust:

susanp6 said:
Oops! You tell him it's just a daft joke we have around here, which is true! :yes: :wink:

Susan....do ya think wild told him.....

it would be hard to explain:huh:thats why I hide this crack addiction from people

WildHoney said:

he was :laugh: :laugh:

Why are all men so turned on by the thought of women doing it together:shrug:

Oh your back! I thought you'd be "busy" with NI after you told him:lmao:

I don't know why men do that...I don't know why they do anything sometimes:huh:

susanp6 said:
You're back Dis! :sexywink:

Oh baby! I miss you soooooooo much honey, and yes, NI might well be turned on by all these girls get togethar!! :flirt: :combust:

susan....:drool: I just had to come back to see you girls:drool:

even though I am in the middle of making dinner:madspit:

WildHoney said:

I'll deal with him later, i'll wake him up after i've finished here

That's very true men are very strange most of the time

sounds like a plan. He is going to want to know everything we say in here...men love it......if my bf knew...he'd be a lurker in here for sure...:giggle:

Dismantled said:

sounds like a plan. He is going to want to know everything we say in here...men love it......if my bf knew...he'd be a lurker in here for sure...:giggle:

Could you imagine if Bono lurked in here....

It's weird cos i posted that i was going to Paris 2nd night last tour and hoped they'd play Wild Honey. Got tickets for first night and nothing. Second night they play Wild Honey... it's was like scary

daygloeyes2 said:
I have returned...with some orange juice!

Thank god 7-11 is only 2 streets away, I can just walk there.

Phew...glad the OJ crisis is resolved:lmao:

I think I made Miro mad in the other thread without meaning too, I knew it was getting closed just using it while I could:shrug:

WildHoney said:

Could you imagine if Bono lurked in here....

It's weird cos i posted that i was going to Paris 2nd night last tour and hoped they'd play Wild Honey. Got tickets for first night and nothing. Second night they play Wild Honey... it's was like scary

I dont' see why they wouldn't come in here, specially Pleba....I would if I were them...see what people think of me...whats going on. What if they are here now:ohmy: under false names.......like susan..or bri...or Wild........

You know what Dis - I think it looks absolutely beautiful where you live! Saw your pix from earlier of Vermont! Gorgeous place!

I was in town yesterday&was looking thru travel guides(as i do a lot!)and torturing myself and i had to look up what it said on Vermont! I mean, i know where it is and what it's like there, but just thought it would interesting to have a reminder, since i've been talking to you on here! It looks so incredible with all those colours of the leaves! :cute: And you see that view when you take the dogs a walk? WOW!

I always think that would be sooooo scary to have those bears around! I feel so safe here! :yikes:

susanp6 said:
You know what Dis - I think it looks absolutely beautiful where you live! Saw your pix from earlier of Vermont! Gorgeous place!

I was in town yesterday&was looking thru travel guides(as i do a lot!)and torturing myself and i had to look up what it said on Vermont! I mean, i know where it is and what it's like there, but just thought it would interesting to have a reminder, since i've been talking to you on here! It looks so incredible with all those colours of the leaves! :cute: And you see that view when you take the dogs a walk? WOW!

I always think that would be sooooo scary to have those bears around! I feel so safe here! :yikes:

yeah it is quite beautiful here, when the leaves change in the fall is spectacular...we have tourists from all over the world in our little town....its pretty cool.

Bears can be scary but they usually run away whenever you come across one. still damn scary though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom