Pleba Girls (and guy) Party....we're wet , wild, and excited (for the tour)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Jules! :wave:

I am single&if i wasn't, i'd get PLENTY, believe me! :drool: :ohmy:

DAMN B slaggers :madspit: :madspit: :madspit: Just read some criticism by some eejit writing in a Dallas paper on the front page here! Saying that he was a real fan&calling us suckers! He used to think they're the best band ever!! Makes me sick! :(

Back, it's one of those recap episodes.

My ex just called me. Said that running into me this weekend made him realize what a stupid mistake he made breaking up with me yada yada yada. I guess he forgot he broke up with me because he dumped me for someone else because he wasn't, in his words, "getting any" from me. :madspit:

daygloeyes2 said:

My ex just called me. Said that running into me this weekend made him realize what a stupid mistake he made breaking up with me yada yada yada. I guess he forgot he broke up with me because he dumped me for someone else because he wasn't, in his words, "getting any" from me. :madspit:

Boys :tsk: :tsk:

Last edited:
Ain't he just Jules! :tsk: :down: :sick:

You're the same height as me then Bri! That's not all that short for a girl! :no:

daygloeyes2 said:

Boys or men most of them are al the same:madspit:

That's a really good way of looking at it GG! :yes:

NO-ONE can deny the fact that B has done an AMAZING amount of good in this world!!! :wink:

The thing that bugs me about men is the lack of multi-tasking stuff! It's soooo infuriating! Can't concentrate on several things at once! :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom