PGP working Pro Bono for the boys - Happy 50th Birthday B

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol:

wel,l we didn't have crazy hair day in school, but
it was kids like me complaing to my parents that why couldn't girls wear pants to school in the winter b/c they were warmerthan skirts (or dresses)- the era of ankle length skirts or dresses was yet to arrive. :lol:

then a few years as as "Hippines" kicked in we were at times wearing jeans to school, tie-dyed shirts and I can't remember if I had any ankle length dresses/skirts yet.
We were also at a specialized HS :heart:for Art & Music-- so THAT helped too!:lol:

How ever dying one's hair ourageous colors was a few more years more away........
....a few yearsafter I got out of College-- by the CBGB's Punk scene.:wink:

Well, I hope I see you girls in the morning. I was awakened three times last night cause I--heh--stopped, er, breathing...

Made it. Didn't sleep well, what with the threat of death and all. But I'm here. And in four weeks, I'll be seeing Adam Clayton in person. Would it be wrong to ask him for Tré's number?

I'm not sure. All I know is somehow my respiratory system was depressed to the point of me waking up coughing and gasping for air. Been having a couple heart palpitations recently, too. I can't figure this out beyond sleep apnea and being overweight.

Jess, my friend doesn't have health insurance and recently had a really great experience going to the "Minute Clinic" - places like Walgreens / CVS / Target have them. Look into it and take care of yourself.

And I'm not sure Adam and Tre travel in the same circles. :hmm:

Jess, my friend doesn't have health insurance and recently had a really great experience going to the "Minute Clinic" - places like Walgreens / CVS / Target have them. Look into it and take care of yourself.

And I'm not sure Adam and Tre travel in the same circles. :hmm:
:hmm: I'll have to try one out.

:giggle: He might have it from TSAC. You never know. :wink:

Oh, my father's side of the family apparently didn't bother to let me know that my grandmother died last July. So, I extend my middle finger in their direction and am filing the paperwork to legally change my name and erase all link to them. I'm gonna shorten Jessica to Jessie and change my last name to something more generic and pronounceable, like Evans, though I'd feel like a creeper if I did that one, since that's Edge's last name and all. Can't decide on a middle name, though. :hmm:

Jess :hug:

1. Please please please go see a doctor or medical person if you can :hug:

2. I always tease Ni about changing our name to Hewson :shifty:
I always said if i was blessed with a little girl i'd call her Jessica Grace :love:

And my nan was called Jessie Marie :heart:

I suppose it depends if you want something common or more unusual.

I'll go. Probably my own fault for sleeping on my stomach on a foam mattress anyway.

I want my last name to be common, inconspicuous. I'm inclined to change it to Wright, but that's the Tré Cool fangirl in me talking. I want my middle name to mean something to me.

Jessie Frances Wright :hmm: I like it. A lot. It's Tré Cool fangirly, but I like it.

Awesome. I was named Jessica Marie because my father insisted. Marie was his mother's name (the nan who just passed), and my initials JML sounded like "Jamal"...I don't know why he wanted that other than he was a creeper and batshit insane.

Zooey's a pretty name :yes:

I dunno. I can't decide. It's big, changing one's name. It's an identity thing. If I'm not Jessica Marie, who am I? :hmm:

When I was a kid, I wanted to change my name to Jessica. :) Now that I'm older, I like Sharon a lot, as it's not super common.

Well, the birthday lunch actually happened! :lol: It was fabulous. The restaurant was SO noisy, which was my only complaint. It was really hard to hear anyone, but oh well. The food was delicious, and that's what matters. :yes:

Yikes. That's no fun. Hopefully it won't be that cold!

The other morning the forecast for here was for snow pellets. :huh: WTF?! :lol: I looked outside my window, and it was just grey outside. So weird. It has been really cold for May, though. I could not get warm at all this morning, but now things have gotten a bit warmer.

Back
Top Bottom