PGP-wandering tickets are welcome!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Would be a blessing to me if I do to have the chance to say thank you to them, even if its just Bono or Edge or any of them. but their music a lone to me is a thank you as well:)

I am the drooly type in this case,

but i damn know enough about music/R&R & live perfomances, and seen how they usually treat their fans that saying THANK YOU is a big deal fore the gifts they've given us!

:hug: Thats a very valid point. :)

I actually before I met Bono had plans to tell him how much their music had helped me, got distracted by him asking me so many questions and totally forgot. :reject::lol: It was amazing to meet him/them regardless of that. If I ever get another chance I will make sure I tell one of them this time. :lol:

HAHA how I was when I meet the leader singer of a Christian band I liked cause when I first saw them I wasn't a believer or anything and my life literally changed and 3 years later I got to meet him and told him my story and he cried and I got to meet his wife and what not too was a pretty cool moment. I then he had a letter in his hand that had the same story and it turned out one of the girls I talked to online gave it to him just so he knew how much my life was touched. It was awesome, then I got to work their merch table :)

I disappeared - I was venting to my friend about the relatives.

Yeah, Jem, they're totally aware that we bought the bed for them and that my son has a meeting with his new teacher tomorrow at noon so the better F-ing be here by then!

Anyway...

i love hearing your stories about meeting the guys. I hate when ppl complain that the boys weren't 'friendly' or 'it wasn't fair' or something. They're ppl just like us and sometimes just don't want to deal with screaming fans I'm sure.

At noon? :uhoh: Hope they make it back. :hug: Am sure little Z will have missed you both lots. :kiss:

:reject: I did have a whinge about not meeting B in Chicago but I think it was partly the heat ( i got burnt as it was so warm) , the jet lag and general tiredness. I took it way too personally. Not done that since normally been in a better frame of mind when I have tried since then. :lol: Me and Wild were very lucky to catch Edge the next day. Thanks to the gods. :shifty::heart:

Stories are the best though aren't they. :cute: I love the stories from Vertigo when B used to draw random things for people, little convo's people have had with them etc. :love: I wish there were more stories floating around this tour as they are addictive to read. :lol:

:reject: I did have a whinge about not meeting B in Chicago but I think it was partly the heat ( i got burnt as it was so warm) , the jet lag and general tiredness. I took it way too personally. Not done that since normally been in a better frame of mind when I have tried since then. :lol: Me and Wild were very lucky to catch Edge the next day. Thanks to the gods. :shifty ::heart:

Stories are the best though aren't they. :cute: I love the stories from Vertigo when B used to draw random things for people, little convo's people have had with them etc. :love: I wish there were more stories floating around this tour as they are addictive to read. :lol :

:heart:

:giggle:

I'll bet we get more when they get to the USA! :hyper::heart:

wonders how WIld is right now!?!? :lol::hyper::hyper:

I'm starting to annoy MYSELF, I'm so grumpy and annoyed at everything right now. :laugh :

Mmm... sleeping in. :love : That's going to be glorious!

I'm grumpy at certain things and not others, so i guess that is a start. :lol:

I live for lie ins. :love:

that's a great story jem!

I really think it depends on>>>>
the fans there, the time each of them has/ wants to be or have to leave for some reasons, their own engery/well-being level etc......

In NYC it's SOOOOOOO intnese most of the time
and when some fans get too screechy move too fast their security usally zips them awayyy fast!

Screechy people. :crack: Yeah you're right, if they're not late, not feeling under the weather etc they will normally stay longer. It must get exhausting sometimes for them. I don't blame security for getting them out sometimes. :up:

We were all calm at HQ ( about 10 of us?) but the funny thing was I reached B first. Had my time with him and tried to move away from him and the car so others could have their time with him and I was trapped. :drool::lol: I wanted others to get to see him though so I was all "Let me out people so you can have your turn". :lol:

I've always wanted to try to think of something they've NEVER heard a fan say before - hasn't come to me yet though.

I gotta head out for awhile. Thanks for letting me vent. Talk to you girls later. :hug :s

What about the fan who had Larry sign a tampon. THAT was different. :shifty::lol:

Oh you mean another sort of different. :lol::wink:

No probs on the venting. :kiss::hug:

HAHA how I was when I meet the leader singer of a Christian band I liked cause when I first saw them I wasn't a believer or anything and my life literally changed and 3 years later I got to meet him and told him my story and he cried and I got to meet his wife and what not too was a pretty cool moment. I then he had a letter in his hand that had the same story and it turned out one of the girls I talked to online gave it to him just so he knew how much my life was touched. It was awesome, then I got to work their merch table :)

:cute: This is a lovely story.:up: It must have been quite the experience for him to think how much their music had helped you. Must be an amazing memory for you. :hug: Working their mech table sounds cool. :)

or in my case Whiskey O'Clock?

:drool::hi5:

:heart :

:giggle :

I'll bet we get more when they get to the USA! :hyper ::heart :

wonders how Wild is right now!?!? :lol ::hyper ::hyper :

I bet she is :drool::hyper::combust::hyper::love::faint:

I don't think there are enough smilies to convey her excitement. :giggle::wink:

Over an hour ago I said I'd only be here for an hour. Here I still am. :lol::drool: Really should get to bed though. Tired. :yawn:

Night girls. :heart:

:cute: This is a lovely story.:up: It must have been quite the experience for him to think how much their music had helped you. Must be an amazing memory for you. :hug: Working their mech table sounds cool. :)

Merch Tables was pretty fun minus some of the rude people we got which shocked me but I was kind of use it to after working retail for awhile. One of the merch guys who I have to say was a very cute Aussie told me if he his way he would have me at every show helping them cause I was so well at it.

The lead singer now just retired from the band and they have a new lead singer and I'm not to fund of it doesn't sound the same, but he still comes to some of the shows and help with producing and what not

This guy I know asked in the GA policy thread if he could pay someone to stay in the GA line for Wembley for him. I was like seriously

Here is the story. Last January there was a thread for everyone who was going to the We Are One Concert in DC for Obama. His friend couldn't go, so I felt bad and said you can hangout with me and my friends. So, we met up with him and he doesn't seem like a diehard fan or anything. A few weeks later he found me on facebook and we were talking in IM and he said all these places he wanted to go and see U2. He wanted to go to Dublin by himslef and I was like oh no this is going to turn into him hanging out with me and my friends the whole time, so I talked him out of it and to going to London instead. Mean, I know. He got tix for London and all the US shows I have too. He thinks Boston is local and he lives in Virginia. He thinks he can take Amtrak to Foxboro, which you can't. Some of the tix he got was $250 seats. I asked him what he does as a job and he says that he works like 10 hours a week. I think his parents have money and paid for everything. He kept asking me about the GA and all kinds of other questions. He is annoying me a lot.

geez... What a wacko I say there Laura. I don't blame ya to be annoyed I would be too, something isn't right there. Considering he has the money to go to shows etc,so he is to sick to stand in line? or is he just saying that to get close ya know what I mean? Its fishy to me from what you just said. If he is to sick to stand in line wouldn't he be to sick to go to the show? :shrug:

He im'd me on facebook the other day and I asked what time are you getting into line and he said I don't do the queuing all day shit. I told him not to get GA if you don't want to be there all day. I think he is lying about being sick. What does he have a stuffy nose.

Sounds like a game, what a joke. and a shame really. Glad you're gonna involved him I would too. grr... that even makes me upset to know people are like that.

Its like me going ladies cane you please save me a spot in line all day long in the beating sun I can't stand all day and don't feel like waiting even though I right across the staduim in my hotel. What a dodo

I may have screwed up legs but I'm not asking any one to do that for me, if I can do it or at lest try so can he. I feel bad even asking the staduim for help let alone asking people to do that stuff for me.

If he works 10 hours how can he afford all those tickets? I was working 30 or more and wouldn't be able to verly pay for one show.

Totally fishy there I say

My opinion is it's U2. I would stand in that line all day if I had a cold. Luckily, I started to get a slight headcold the day after Dublin 3, but if it was before I would have bought some medicine and tissues and queued and shut TFU

I'm here just in and out surfing the net and what not, and see what I can us eto clean my backpack more with my Dad said I have to hand wash it:crack:

I'm about ready for classes myself

I was getting a kick out a name I saw on amazon saling U2 stuff Sasquatch:lol: So I said on twitter and face book "Sasquatch a.k.a Bigfoot is saling U2 cds and Dvds online" LOL Now we know where he has been hiding:lol:

Back
Top Bottom