PGP-On our way to Hell in an Easter basket

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:
:lol: You're not a loser! I sometimes look at Chicago hotels. :shifty: :drool:

Last night when I was talking to him, he mentioned 5 US cities that he wants to visit, and one of them was Chicago. He knows I've been there. And the other four were places I want to go, too. :drool :

Oooh when i come over we should go to Chicago for a few days , you and sarah can take me to that pizza place you were raving about and we could look around places we didnt get a chance to last time coz of sightseeing and waiting in the GA line :hyper::happy:

Maybe if things work out for you 2 you can visit those places together, thats cool you want to go to the same places :cute:

Hi Sami :hug: how are you?

bonoishot said:

Oooh when i come over we should go to Chicago for a few days , you and sarah can take me to that pizza place you were raving about and we could look around places we didnt get a chance to last time coz of sightseeing and waiting in the GA line :hyper::happy:

Maybe if things work out for you 2 you can visit those places together, thats cool you want to go to the same places :cute:

Hi Sami :hug: how are you?

That would be great! :)

Sami, I'm okay, thanks. Thinking of a nap, starting to feel icky, even though I've only been up for :yikes: not quite 5 hours. :reject:

VintagePunk said:

That would be great! :)

Sami, I'm okay, thanks. Thinking of a nap, starting to feel icky, even though I've only been up for :yikes: not quite 5 hours. :reject:

:lol: naps :drool:

maybe we could get some of the other girls to go/meet up *just an idea* its a long time off anyway :lol:

i do know i'll try and do some travelling though while im over :drool:

bonoishot said:

That sucks :madspit:

:lol: at monday or friday!will your cousins will still be with you then?

i have friday off :drool:

Yeah they will, that's why I want to take off. :happy: I'd rather take off Monday since my aunt and uncle will be back, but I might have a test. :madwife:

OMG my best friend has a twin brother who's like my good friend, but he thinks he's such a freaking genius and so does his mom, it's SO annoying!! I'm so much smarter than him! (seriously though, I am) He just IM'ed me to ask me what AP classes I'm taking and which ones I'm taking next year. :tsk: He's like "well I'm taking 5 next year and I'm in 3 now" and I'm like "well I'm in 3 now too and I'm taking 6 next year!!" (I'm only taking 4 :lmao: )

:angry:

Hi Jem :hug:

I had to edit the answer to your question when I realized how pathetic it sounded... bottom line, I've survived it this year too.

And no, that didn't sound pathetic at all :lol:

How are you doing?

sami0201 said:

OMG my best friend has a twin brother who's like my good friend, but he thinks he's such a freaking genius and so does his mom, it's SO annoying!! I'm so much smarter than him! (seriously though, I am) He just IM'ed me to ask me what AP classes I'm taking and which ones I'm taking next year. :tsk: He's like "well I'm taking 5 next year and I'm in 3 now" and I'm like "well I'm in 3 now too and I'm taking 6 next year!!" (I'm only taking 4 :lmao: )

:angry:

:lmao:

is an AP class and advanced class ? :reject:

bonoishot said:

:lmao:

is an AP class and advanced class ? :reject:

Yeah, it's a college level class and at the end of the year you take an AP exam, and if you pass you get credits that go towards college so you don't have to take those classes (and pay for them) in college. :happy:

JezSnape said:
Hi Jem :hug :

I had to edit the answer to your question when I realized how pathetic it sounded... bottom line, I've survived it this year too.

And no, that didn't sound pathetic at all :lol:

How are you doing?

Awww whats wrong (if you want to tell us, if you dont its no prob) :hug:

Im OK, had a good day today! went out with my best friends(Kat), her Dad, his fiancee, kats brother and his girlfriend and kats nan for a pub lunch :drool:

sami0201 said:

Yeah, it's a college level class and at the end of the year you take an AP exam, and if you pass you get credits that go towards college so you don't have to take those classes (and pay for them) in college. :happy:

Up here, we have a university stream, which means advanced classes all through high school, but there's no university credit for them.

Down there, is it free to go to your state schools, or is that just for some states?

GG! :hug:

Jem, it's ok, I just get all psycho when the whole family is locked in together for a couple of days :lol:
Sounds like a nice lunch :)

Well, it feels like they're rushing me over in the singin thread, so I'm gonna go see if I can record my line.

Sami, I am good.
How is school?
We've had terrible storms the last couple of days.
A tornado took the roof off of an apartment bldg a few blocks away yesterday.
We are all safe, though :)

VintagePunk said:

Up here, we have a university stream, which means advanced classes all through high school, but there's no university credit for them.

Down there, is it free to go to your state schools, or is that just for some states?

That sucks that there's no credit!!

Well state schools would be like $10-15,000/year for a state resident vs. up to $40,000 for an out-of-state student. I think it's just in some states that it's free...like here if you have a 3.5 GPA and a certain amount of community service it's free. And then if you have a 3.0 you only pay 25%, if you have a 2.5 you pay 50%, etc. :yes: (something like that)
I can pretty much go to any state school for free. The problem is that I don't want to! :lol:

greeneyedgirl said:
Sami, I am good.
How is school?
We've had terrible storms the last couple of days.
A tornado took the roof off of an apartment bldg a few blocks away yesterday.
We are all safe, though :)

I'm glad you're ok! :heart:

School is good, thanks for asking. :)

GG :hug:
I'm glad you're ok!

VintagePunk said:

GG! :hug:

At my school they did have some sort of university creditied english class.
But it's the only one I've ever really heard of...

Jem, I'm pretty good. :hug:
What trouble have you been up to?

sami0201 said:

That sucks that there's no credit!!

Well state schools would be like $10-15,000/year for a state resident vs. up to $40,000 for an out-of-state student. I think it's just in some states that it's free...like here if you have a 3.5 GPA and a certain amount of community service it's free. And then if you have a 3.0 you only pay 25%, if you have a 2.5 you pay 50%, etc. :yes: (something like that)
I can pretty much go to any state school for free. The problem is that I don't want to! :lol:

Wow, that makes it really easy to get an education for those who can't afford it! Up here, most schools/programs are probably in the range of around $10,000 per year for classes and texts. I have NO idea what rez would cost. :yikes:

Sarah is taking a university course next year, as part of the program that she's in, but she'll have to go to the local uni campus to take it, and we'll have to pay for it. The credit will be transferable to any university she attends in Canada, though.

Glad you're okay, GG :yikes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom