PGP..In and out...in and out.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi Weldy, Wild, Jem!! :hug:

I like the rest of the song, but don't like Edge's Waaa-waaa-waaa-waaa-wandering. :reject: Kills the song for me. I do like his falsetto at the end though. To me, it's a dark song, and the whole waaaa-waaaa part just doesn't fit. :shrug: I know most people disagree.

dazzledbylight said:
[B ~ not too much more a gal could ask for from her friends! :D :D
:hug: :hug: :heart: [/B]

Hi Dazz :wave::hug:

BONO pictures :shrug:

bono1.jpg

bono3.jpg

VintagePunk said:
Hi Weldy, Wild, Jem!! :hug:

I like the rest of the song, but don't like Edge's Waaa-waaa-waaa-waaa-wandering. :reject: Kills the song for me. I do like his falsetto at the end though. To me, it's a dark song, and the whole waaaa-waaaa part just doesn't fit. :shrug: I know most people disagree.

:shocked: :tsk:

:wink: nah, I can see what you mean :yes:

But I love it :drool: :lol:

FlyYourKite said:

Oh hell yes. :| :sad: I had to break out my mittens today. What's it like up the 401?

Are you still in NYC Sami? :hug:

It was FREEZING this morning. :| But really nice this afternoon - sunny. It's been snowing very lightly since about 4:30 (right around the time I went outside to use the barbeque :happy: ) but it looks like it's just starting to stay on the ground a little, now.

I hope we have a snow day tomorrow. :drool: I HATE snow with a passion, but if it's gonna snow, I'd rather have a storm than wimpy little flurries. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom