PGP..In and out...in and out.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm still hiiiiiiigh from last night's show
:happy: :drool: :love: :hyper: :love: :drool: :happy:

so that I'n not feeling the pain now of knowing they'll probly won't be back playing in NYC till ? 2 - 4 yrs from now and esp that I didn't get to GA so far and didn't really met B iether. WHen i decided I would wait on the cancellation line from 12:30PM onward I knew i was probably giving up my chance to meet him. In fact Somebody saw and pointed out he'd showed up. We could barely see him-- he was 1/2 a block aWAY BUT THAT bright whIte COWBOY HAT :lol: THAT YOU COULD SEE TO LOCATE HIM IN THE CROWD OF FANS AND FLASHING CAMERA PHONES ETC :D

then after waiting the 6 hrs NO GA s.

but I'm not feeling THOSE PAINS right now.........because at least i did get to see them on final time3 fore this tour.....

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:

It was FREEZING this morning. :| But really nice this afternoon - sunny. It's been snowing very lightly since about 4:30 (right around the time I went outside to use the barbeque :happy: ) but it looks like it's just starting to stay on the ground a little, now.

I hope we have a snow day tomorrow. :drool: I HATE snow with a passion, but if it's gonna snow, I'd rather have a storm than wimpy little flurries. :drool:

:lol: I'm with you. If it snows it better be ballsy enough to stay on the ground. :angry:

VintagePunk said:

Enough that school is cancelled so I can sleep in. :happy:

Getting up at 7 am blows. :mad:

Sleeping in :drool:

Having class at 8:30 Monday, Thursday and Friday and then clinical for between 7:00-8:00 is slowly killing me. :sad: Next term my two half-courses are dropped so I get to have class starting at 11:30 instead! :happy:

How is school going, btw?

FlyYourKite said:

Sleeping in :drool:

Having class at 8:30 Monday, Thursday and Friday and then clinical for between 7:00-8:00 is slowly killing me. :sad: Next term my two half-courses are dropped so I get to have class starting at 11:30 instead! :happy:

How is school going, btw?

Early classes. :madspit: I had a bunch that started at 8:30, which meant I had to leave for school at 7 to get there on time. But the worst was when I didn't have another class till late afternoon! :grumpy:

School...yeah...ummm....:reject: Well, I won't be running participants till January.

Hi Susan :wave:

hoooooooooo yeah, VP!!!!!!!
I rented binocs again and that was veeeeeeryyy helpful :drool: as we were in the middle of the area and in the 300's .

well, fly, since B does return to NYC alot more often....for public and private events..I DO have a better than average chance than other fans but those in Dublin..... & maybe ? London...odf seeong him in between touring........

:rant: Snow! You guys can have it all! :madspit:

We've had non-stop accidents and road run-offs all day. The tow truck owners are making a ton of $$$

** Thank God my family members have all gotten home safely though :heart:

hi Dazz, Wild, VP&Fly :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Are you more a morning than a night time person Wild?

dazzledbylight said:

very good fly........are we talking medical or psychiatric.either way you and they .had a victory

Psychiatric. Long history of eating disorders...and her potassium was freakishly low so she was put on supplements but didn't want to take the pill cause it's the size of Toronto and tastes like crap. It took a good 15 minutes of trying to convince her and I wanted to rip my hair out in the process. But it was successful! :)

I always visualise that actually happening Wild&i see him having all his clothes ripped off him if all us Bono nuts were taking the whole hotel up in bookings!!! :ohmy: :evil: :lol: :sexywink:

VP.............

Patti and band were greaaattttttt she's still a dynamic powerful rocker!

AND because of the sudden time cghange earlier then only SAD THING WAS THEY STARTED PLAYING TO A ?? 8% filled MSG.
sO ME AND MY SIS YELLED AS LOUD AS WE COULD........
By the time they were on their last 3 songs..it was about ? 50 - 70 % filled.

Wild - it's just that you always seem to be up VERY early, i noticed :huh: that's my idea of hell being up so early :yuck: :tsk: :scream: !!!!!

Sad_Girl said:
:rant: Snow! You guys can have it all! :madspit:

We've had non-stop accidents and road run-offs all day. The tow truck owners are making a ton of $$$

** Thank God my family members have all gotten home safely though :heart:

I really, really do hate snow, too. But there's something about the coziness of being in your warm house, not having to go out, looking out at the awful weather. I just wish it would all melt and go away as soon as the storm was over. :lol:

I'm glad all your family got home safely as well. :)

Being from where you are, do you find that road crews make the roads safe relatively quickly? They seem to here.

Congrats, Fly!! Although I'm not surprised. If anyone could be successful with a patient like that, you could. :heart:

Back
Top Bottom