PGP - Getting ready for Macphisto's Lair

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:
Jem! :hug : How are you?

I think we should send someone to check on Wild :uhoh : :shifty :

:shifty: Yeah Wild. Wild. You OK there. :uhoh:

She probably has Macphisto and The Fly zoomed in and on repeat. :shifty::lmao:

I'm ok thanks. :hug: My cold has gone. Not sure if my sore throat is coming back though. :|

Haven't seen Andy in 10 days. :( I want a hug from him. He has a tooth absess at the moment, poor thing. Hope hes ok for the weekend, hes supposed to be having dinner for my birthday with me, kat and rach.

How are you? apart from taxi driver to Sarah and your brother :hug:

bonoishot said:

:shifty : Yeah Wild. Wild. You OK there. :uhoh :

She probably has Macphisto and The Fly zoomed in and on repeat. :shifty :: lmao:

I'm ok thanks. :hug : My cold has gone. Not sure if my sore throat is coming back though. : |

Haven't seen Andy in 10 days. :( I want a hug from him. He has a tooth absess at the moment, poor thing. Hope hes ok for the weekend, hes supposed to be having dinner for my birthday with me, kat and rach.

How are you? apart from taxi driver to Sarah and your brother :hug:

10 days? :hug: You poor thing! Do you at least get to talk on the phone much?

I just sent a pm. :shifty:

Glad to hear your cold's better. When I picked my brother up today, the first thing he said to me was "oh, btw, I have a bad cold." :|

Kind of a lazy day around here (between my running around). I was up late last night. It's raining and all cozy today.

I must seem depressive...I've been really into rain, lately. :uhoh: :lol:

VintagePunk said:

10 days? :hug : You poor thing! Do you at least get to talk on the phone much?

I just sent a pm. :shifty :

Glad to hear your cold's better. When I picked my brother up today, the first thing he said to me was "oh, btw, I have a bad cold." : |

Kind of a lazy day around here (between my running around). I was up late last night. It's raining and all cozy today.

I must seem depressive...I've been really into rain, lately. :uhoh : :lol :

Hes had his kids 2 weekends in a row and always has them tuesdyas and hes been busy/tired with work. We've spoken quite alot on the phone. This is gonna sound really selfish but coz i haven't seen much of him i was really looking forward to this weekend. He was having dinner with me and Kat and Rach on Friday then dinner with me on Saturday and now hes got this absess and the antibiotics hes taking for the absess are really strong and hes not feeling good cause of them. I hope hes better by friday as i was really looking forward to it. double:reject:

Got PM. :shifty:

I hate it when people do that. Its like yeah thanks give me your germs. :lol:

Lazy days :drool:

Rain sounds nice and depressing right now. :love::lol:

bonoishot said:

Hes had his kids 2 weekends in a row and always has them tuesdyas and hes been busy/tired with work. We've spoken quite alot on the phone. This is gonna sound really selfish but coz i haven't seen much of him i was really looking forward to this weekend. He was having dinner with me and Kat and Rach on Friday then dinner with me on Saturday and now hes got this absess and the antibiotics hes taking for the absess are really strong and hes not feeling good cause of them. I hope hes better by friday as i was really looking forward to it. double:reject:

God that sounds so selfish. :reject: x10000000000000

:lol:

I replied...wow, the abcess. :yikes: It should feel better by Friday. I think mine started feeling a bit better the next day, and most of the pain was pretty much gone after 2 or 3 days. And sometimes side effects from antibiotics settle down after a day or two, too. I'll cross my fingers for you. :hug:

I told my brother to breathe out the window. :madwife: :lol: I'm so sympathetic. :reject: B was just telling me his son has a really bad cold, too...they're all over the place. :yikes: :lol:

VintagePunk said:
I replied...wow, the abcess. :yikes: It should feel better by Friday. I think mine started feeling a bit better the next day, and most of the pain was pretty much gone after 2 or 3 days. And sometimes side effects from antibiotics settle down after a day or two, too. I'll cross my fingers for you. :hug :

I told my brother to breathe out the window. :madwife : :lol : I'm so sympathetic. :reject: B was just telling me his son has a really bad cold, too...they're all over the place. :yikes : :lol :

That might be good news for him. He described it like the side of his face being ripped off. :yikes::|

Thanks, i suppose we should cross our fingers for him though. It sounds awful.

:lmao: Breathe out of the window. Yeah colds seem to have sprung up all over the place here since i got mine. Hope B's son gets better soon. :hug:

This time last year me and Wild were having a drink in a very nice bar in Toronto....:shifty: :whistle:

:love::faint:

:drool: ZOOTV Dvd

just a fly by post tho :wink: yes, I made the bad pun

the dvd is fantastic! even on my little tv! what struck me the most were when he's Macphisto, how blue his eyes are then! Amazing! :love:

:combust: and the droplets of sweat from his chin

Doing pretty good, Jem. :hug: I was so incredibly swamped this morning, but now things seem to have slowed down a bit.

Glad you're enjoying the DVD, GG2! I can't wait to get it tomorrow! :hyper:

How are you all doing? :hug:

I just got an e-mail about an Elton John ticket presale!!! :hyper: :drool:

I want to go sooooo badly, but in the past few weeks I've bought tickets to three concerts. :reject:

A few minutes after I got the e-mail, Sarah said "what's for dinner?" I said "I don't know..." and she replied, "NOTHING, we won't be eating, if you keep buying concert tickets!!" :|

:lmao:

Sucks when your kid is the responsible one. :reject:

bonoishot said:

That might be good news for him. He described it like the side of his face being ripped off. :yikes::|

Thanks, i suppose we should cross our fingers for him though. It sounds awful.

:lmao: Breathe out of the window. Yeah colds seem to have sprung up all over the place here since i got mine. Hope B's son gets better soon. :hug:

This time last year me and Wild were having a drink in a very nice bar in Toronto....:shifty : :whistle :

:love::faint:

OMG, you WANT someone to rip the side of your face off, just to take the pain away. :lol:

This time last year, we were rushing around, just getting home and unpacking and repacking for Chicago. :happy:

We didn't get to spend a leisurely day having drinks and talking to interesting men. :angry: :lol:

Galeongirl said:
:drool: ZOOTV Dvd

just a fly by post tho :wink : yes, I made the bad pun

the dvd is fantastic! even on my little tv! what struck me the most were when he's Macphisto, how blue his eyes are then! Amazing! :love:

:combust: and the droplets of sweat from his chin

:combust::combust::drool:

We got DVD today aswell but mines just been sent out by the website i ordered it from. (only ordered it on saturday)

cant wait :hyper:

VintagePunk said:
I just got an e-mail about an Elton John ticket presale!!! :hyper : :drool :

I want to go sooooo badly, but in the past few weeks I've bought tickets to three concerts. :reject :

A few minutes after I got the e-mail, Sarah said "what's for dinner?" I said "I don't know..." and she replied, "NOTHING, we won't be eating, if you keep buying concert tickets!!" : |

:lmao:

Sucks when your kid is the responsible one. :reject :

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I :love: you two, you crack me up.

Thora glad work has slowed down :D

bonoishot said:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I :love: you two, you crack me up.

Thora glad work has slowed down :D

I just got EJ's dvd box set a few weeks ago, and a couple of months ago, I made a list of must-see performers who I HAVE to catch their shows, and he was on the list. :scream:

Is it my fault that there are so many good concerts so close together, or that my CC is nearly maxed-out? :angry:

:shifty:

VintagePunk said:

OMG, you WANT someone to rip the side of your face off, just to take the pain away. :lol :

This time last year, we were rushing around, just getting home and unpacking and repacking for Chicago. :happy :

We didn't get to spend a leisurely day having drinks and talking to interesting men. :angry : :lol :

:yikes: Damn absesses. :angry::lol:

:lol: But you got to meet even more interesting men than the one we spoke to. Though the one we spoke to was a sweetie. :drool: :heart:

Just thought of something. :lmao: PM

VintagePunk said:

I just got EJ's dvd box set a few weeks ago, and a couple of months ago, I made a list of must-see performers who I HAVE to catch their shows, and he was on the list. :scream:

Is it my fault that there are so many good concerts so close together, or that my CC is nearly maxed-out? :angry:

:shifty:

Creditcards should be limitless but plebans don't foot the bill. :lol:

God that sucks really badly. Maybe ask your mum if you can have the ticket as a birthday/xmas present. :shifty:

Theres no good concerts left here this year. I wanted to go to so many shows this year but couldnt get the tickets for them or didnt know they had been released until it was too late and theyd sold out. :(

Back
Top Bottom