PGP: Bono lights an Unforgettable Fire in {most of} of US!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:

:eek: *scuffs shoe*
:hug:
COming from you, that's quite the compliment. :heart:

And who said anything about wanting you to think clearly?
I want you to think Bono. :wink:

Fly!!:hug: :heart:

Btw...when does the show start, our time? In another hour or so??

:no: U2 won't come on for about another 2-2 1/2 hours, I think :sigh:

I'm already in the stream :nerd:

VintagePunk said:

Fly, how did your day go? :)

:sigh: Very heavy stuff today....I had an intense conversation with my patient and I came home drained and with watery eyes. I crashed for a good two hours...my mind is just going insane. :crazy:

Thank you for asking VP :hug:

My you girls were busy while I was gone! Blue clawtoes? :yikes:

FlyYourKite said:

:sigh: Very heavy stuff today....I had an intense conversation with my patient and I came home drained and with watery eyes. I crashed for a good two hours...my mind is just going insane. :crazy:

Thank you for asking VP :hug:

My you girls were busy while I was gone! Blue clawtoes? :yikes:

I'm glad you napped. Self-care is one of the most important aspects of caring for others. :hug: I know there are ethical issues involved, but if you ever need to talk, gimme a shout. :)

VintagePunk said:

I'm glad you napped. Self-care is one of the most important aspects of caring for others. :hug: I know there are ethical issues involved, but if you ever need to talk, gimme a shout. :)

Yeah our instructor is all about "breathing and taking care of yourself". :) It's great she's so supportive of us, but it's still so hard. Thanks VP :hug:

sami0201 said:
:lol: Jo, glad to help! :wink:

It's $1.99 I can now spend on either the Streets or ISHFWILF video! Which to download ... Bono on a San Francisco rooftop, or Bono and the band on the Vegas strip?

:hmm:

Maybe both! :happy:

:sees yet another iTunes receipt in her email:

~BrightestStar~ said:

that long? damned time zones!!

You too? :nerd: :lol:

Fly :hug: :heart:

And what? You got a problem with blue clawtoes? They're all the rage. :wink:

Finally its my time zone!!!! Bite me all of you east coasters! Now you feel the pain! :evil: :lmao:

Am catching up, but could someone PLEASE TELL ME THE OTHER TWO SOUNDCHECKED SONGS? I'm going nuts here! :giggle: (Not that I wasn't already, but hey ;))

VP, Fly, Diane ... hi, all :hug:

I got my Boston ticket in the mail today. :happy:

And before I logged on tonight, the Epson tech support guy agreed to replace my six-month old, hardly-used, malfunctioning printer with a new, upgraded, one. :)

So life's cool.

The Wanderer. :ohmy: I know that Mofo is gettin' all the love, but as far as I know, the version that B recorded has never gotten out there, so having that one done live would be quite the score. :heart: :happy:

Diane L said:
If anyone here knows Lila64 (she's posted here a few times), great news!!! She and her daughter Maddy got into the Ellipse in LA today!!!

I was just about to post that! :lol: I'm so happy for them!!!

Lila is so nice! and Maddy's so :cute: I talked to Lila on the phone when I was trying to text the setlist (which ended up not working :angry: )

VintagePunk said:

The world revolves around EST. :happy:

Some of us maybe shouldn't even be in Eastern time because our state is so far to the west in that time zone. But we're in it. And we like being in it, because the world revolves around it.

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom