PGP: Advanced Studies in Carpentry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Heh, maybe you need to make a sign..

:wink: Suuuuuuuuuuuure you weren't.

You were prolly just 'checking out his belt', as Browneyedboy was at Frankfurt. :lol: He was SO busted.

was he now :eyebrow:

did he blush when you shouted "BUSTED" at him for looking :lol:

I made NI look at the photos :lol: , he was "yeah like you ain't shown me photos like that before" :rolleyes: ,

yet a sense of pride that an Irishman can cause such delight in the women of the world :lol:

Do you know that i'll travel back in time to see you :yes:

You're magic! :happy:

Oh i know :drool: Have seen the happiness a few times in the flesh :shifty:

Not that i was looking :angel:

Everyone needs to experience standing like 4 feet from it, taking pictures while trying not to be obvious, because you know your friends will love you for it. :lol:

was he now :eyebrow:

did he blush when you shouted "BUSTED" at him for looking :lol:

I made NI look at the photos :lol: , he was "yeah like you ain't shown me photos like that before" :rolleyes: ,

yet a sense of pride that an Irishman can cause such delight in the women of the world :lol:

Well he stated that he liked Bono's belt, so we were like suuuuuuuure. :lol: He did get a bit red. We teased him all throughout the next days and Hannover gig.

:tsk: Ni doesn't get it, shame.

:drool: Irishmen

You're magic! :happy:

so i've been told :sexywink:

Everyone needs to experience standing like 4 feet from it, taking pictures while trying not to be obvious, because you know your friends will love you for it. :lol:

I swear he knows just when to get happy and walk around to maximise photo opportunities :bow:

Well he stated that he liked Bono's belt, so we were like suuuuuuuure. :lol: He did get a bit red. We teased him all throughout the next days and Hannover gig.

:tsk: Ni doesn't get it, shame.

:drool: Irishmen

Oh don't worry he gets IT GG, just immune to it after 20 years of me shoving it in his face :lol:

So to speak :lol:

Normally my reactions on seeing said photo give away what i'm looking at :reject:

Bono better be extremely happy that night otherwise this birthday girl will not be happy :angry:

Don't wory, we now know that all Bono needs to be happy is Edge opening up that plaid shirt he's been living in. Big chance he's happy :lol:
Your gonna have a special night, 40-40 ! GG told me about it.

Heh, maybe you need to make a sign..

:wink: Suuuuuuuuuuuure you weren't.

You were prolly just 'checking out his belt', as Browneyedboy was at Frankfurt. :lol: He was SO busted.

And we asked Vincent Vega about his belt later, and he replied "He has a belt?" NOTE the difference. So busted.:wink:

Hey Dazz!

Oh don't worry he gets IT GG, just immune to it after 20 years of me shoving it in his face :lol:

So to speak :lol:

Normally my reactions on seeing said photo give away what i'm looking at :reject:
:tsk: How can you EVER be immune to THAT.

Don't wory, we now know that all Bono needs to be happy is Edge opening up that plaid shirt he's been living in. Big chance he's happy :lol:

And we asked Vincent Vega about his belt later, and he replied "He has a belt?" NOTE the difference. So busted.:wink:

:lmao: Oh yes that was hillarious. He was just so blank with that reply, then C was like, feck help me bastard!

:scream: Speaking of wetness. I just opened the dishwasher and it was really smelly. Turns out the entire bottom is covered in dirty wash water. WTF??

It has not been used in 9 days. :sad: Do not want to touch this.

Hey Dazz!

Ok so maybe a plaid shirt is the way to go :hmm:

Yes the big 40, but i am so excited about it :lol:

HE has a big 40! Oldie :wink:
B-day party with a U2 concert, thats lucky, and special.

:scream: Speaking of wetness. I just opened the dishwasher and it was really smelly. Turns out the entire bottom is covered in dirty wash water. WTF??

It has not been used in 9 days. :sad: Do not want to touch this.

ewwwwwwwwwwwww :yuck:

My dishwasher never has that problem , he has a shower every morning & evening :wink:

Heh, you sure you ask 2 euros for that? :wink: Wouldn't you PAY Bono 2 euros to do it?

:shifty: French maid?

Yeah but don't wanna seem desperate :lol:

Emm i have one of those but not wearing that in a crowd of thousands of people :uhoh:

I'm gonna go to the neighbours to thank them for taking care of Miep. Got chocolates for them. :crack: Will have to check out the dishwasher problem later.

Back
Top Bottom