PG(and sometimes B)P: The Good, The Bad, and THE EDGE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:shocked: A boy started our new thread?

What is this I don't even?

I just accidentally the whole thing!

I know - it was weird. He showed up out of nowhere, started a new thread and left. WTF? I almost didn't want to post in here - it felt weird. :reject:

Are you missing a verb in that last sentence? :scratch: :wink:

Post and ghost.....

:lol:

That took a lot of balls. I'd never make a brand new thread of some place I'd just popped into for the very first time and didn't really know anyone at all. :shrug:

But whatever.

It is super cold out today. :brr: I was planning to go get my groceries and do other things this morning, but now I think I'm going to wait until the sun's higher in the sky and it warms up a little. :lol: :wimp:

I'm trying to work my turntable and it's not workin'. :grumpy:

This is what happens when you get used stuff from friends...

I hate it when I google leather Bono, and they show Chaz bono in leather..:crack::crack::crack:

BRAIN BLEACH NAO!

:giggle: I go sinning there too often.

But here ya go (okay its self benefit too):

bonopop4.jpg

:love:

Thanks Comet :hug:

Kristen, since there won't be any chance of me redeeming my coupon for a U2 snow shoveling here, is my coupon good instead for other services? :shifty:

Dammit. I JUST got an email from this awesome cooking store in my city, saying they had openings for a cooking class tonight that's featuring seafood. It sounded amazing, so I called right away, but the class is full. :angry: That would have been awesome. I've been thinking about taking a cooking class from them for a long time, but have never gotten around to doing it. I definitely need to look into doing that in the new year. :)

Shame it filled up before you could register Thora! Is there anyway to find out about these things sooner in the future?

She's always wagging that thing all over the place. One of these days, someones going to put it to good use. :tsk:

I have no idea what that even means. :lol:

Shame it filled up before you could register Thora! Is there anyway to find out about these things sooner in the future?

I'm on their email list, so I do hear about classes occasionally in their emails that they send out. This one came in as I was in my inbox, and I called within a few minutes, but obviously other people called before me. :) They probably had limited space available, and just wanted to fill the rest of the class. It's okay - they offer fabulous classes all the time, and I'll get to one eventually.

:love:

Kristen, since there won't be any chance of me redeeming my coupon for a U2 snow shoveling here, is my coupon good instead for other services? :shifty:

Comet, since we'll never get snow and need U2 to come shovel the snow from our driveways, maybe we could have them deliver pizza instead?

:lol:

They'll do whatever you want :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom