New U2 Video of OOTS is Available to View at U2.com!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
few more gifs..i actually made lots but i'm not sure if i should post all of them :eyebrow:

oots14.gif

oots15.gif

oots12.gif

oots17.gif

While waiting for the video to download, I think it should be Adam's turn to star in a video! Especially now cos he's made a 180 degree turnabout.

From the HTDAAB album:
1]Vertigo
2]Miracle Drug
3]Sometimes
4]Love and Peace or Else
5]City of Blinding Lights
6]All Because of You
7]A MAN AND A WOMAN
8]Crumbs
9]One Step Closer
10]OOTS
11]Yahweh
12]Fast Cars

I think Adam should star in the A Man and A Woman video (if they every make one) cos it's his favourite song off the album. Just him and some actress acting like...:huh:... I dunno...:wink:

Last edited:
U2Girl1978 said:

Do you know how happy this makes me?!?! He took his glasses off! :hyper: :faint:

He looks so damn delicious. I want to bite his chin. *fanning self, slinks off into corner* :combust:

I know exactly how you feel...I can't take it!!! :faint:

Even though I'm a Larry girl, but Edge does things to me, ok they all do but he is jst soooo OMG :cute: :hug: and :drool:

As you can see, I can't even speak. Good night!

I'm just going repeat what I said elsewhere on here:

Simply speechless.
I'm at a loss for words.
A lot of emotion stirred up by this song and this video.

And I don't think I have anything new to add to what has already been said.
But I'll continue anyway.

WOW!
Double WOW!!
Triple WOW!!!

Blown away indeed.
Absolutely gorgeous.

Love it.
LOVE it.
:heart: it!

The song itself was already beautiful, but this video makes it even better.

This song will always be special to me.
It holds great memories.
Because the first time I heard it (yes, I didn't have HTDAAB yet at that time), was at the very first u2 show I went to (the second concert in San Jose on April 10th - the song's tour debut).
And it just stood out!!
Really touched me.
My :heart:

Wow, anjarw! Those are great gifs!

I just finished making 60 caps of the video and am now making icons...

Bono just looks DELICIOUS! His neck is just begging to be bitten. :drool: :drool: :drool:

That video is certainly a big step forward from what they usually do in their videos.

My first impression was: Wow, this is weird! But I definately like it a lot!

And Bono has finally took those damn glasses off! Wohooo! :drool: :wink:

That is the coolest video, just stunning. Must be because it was conceived and directed by a woman..

"The video was conceived and directed by Catherine Owens, a long time friend and collaborator of U2, who is responsible for many of the striking visual concepts in the band's live show. The idea grew out of a piece that she was working on to accompany the song during the Vertigo Tour.

The band had their heads 'scanned' in Chicago in September (this will make sense when you've watched it!) and digital effects were developed in New York and LA. The live performance element was filmed backstage at Madison Square Garden in early October and this version of the song, currently at radio in the US, is the one that the band recorded in Holland over the Summer with Garrett Lee. "

:cute:

I had gotten used to the fact that we would rarely see the man without the shades until a disagreement with my 84 year old grandmother last night. Now, my grandmother is pretty hip for her age. She doesn't really subscribe to the old fashioned ideas that many people her age have. I mean, she's been living out of wedlock with the same man for over 20 years now. She doesn't want to marry him because she wants to reserve the right to kick him out of her house whenever she wants. :lol:

I was trying to get her to just read the essay from Time Magazine a few weeks back when she told me she wouldn't listen to or read anything he says because of the glasses. They make her not trust him. Her reasoning was "They (people in the public eye) wear them to hide drug use." Of course, I tried to set her straight but got a look of "you're so naive" and a "yeah, sure" comment that let me know I wasn't going to change her mind about it. It was a very frustrating conversation, but what are ya gonna do? :shrug:

sraphim said:

OMFG! :drool: :drool: :drool: I SOOOOO LOVE this video! There's a particular shot I screencapped when he sings-" I feeeel I want you some more" that I absolutely love!!! but my puter does PDF instead of jpegs!!! :(

I love the song and I have to say the video is absolutely fantastic and inspiring and does the song great justice! It's like a beautiful tribute to 'woman', 'women' universally and female fans and the female half of the species!

I'm so happy, I can't stop watching it!!!! :D :
And bono - OMFG! :drool: It's everything I love about him! heart:

Back
Top Bottom