New U2 Site?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
dang it. I'm waiting so anxiously because I want to sign up!

what happened to that development link? I saw the site for 2 mins last week and then boom the link is dead

I'm terribly confused about what's going on with the site. It's supposed to be "re-launched" soon. But when? I can't tell you.

Complete idiocy... Am being told my name is taken... WTF.

Am afraid to sign up anyway until I get my membership info since I was able to "subscribe" a few days ago when they were not ready to accept orders :| :sad:

Well, the name Miroslava is taken.... UGH... Not sure how that happens, but whatever. So Slava it is... :|

Miroslava said:
Well, the name Miroslava is taken.... UGH... Not sure how that happens, but whatever. So Slava it is... :|

Gee, someone took it already? :huh: Well, no one took my lame-o name so
I'm still karmic_postmark :wink:

Anyone else having trouble viewing the videos on the site? It asks me for my user name and password, but when I enter those, I just get asked for them again, instead of being able to watch the video.

:sad:

miss becky said:
Anyone else having trouble viewing the videos on the site? It asks me for my user name and password, but when I enter those, I just get asked for them again, instead of being able to watch the video.

:sad:

Have you already paid up for membership??

I happened to be able to subscribe on 11/23 -- but when I tried to log in it's telling me I'm using the wrong username or password and I swear I'm using the right one ... :( I e-mailed for a change of password, so maybe that will help. Good thing is, though, my subscription is listed so I know it went through. Maybe when I receive my info it'll give me a clue about the password.

Niamh_Saoirse said:

What?! Now you have to pay for membership to access the website? :|

Yes Flavia, it's like the Propaganda members, they had priority to buy tickets and now they are offering that service on the site.
But i also noticed you have to be a paying member to read full articles. If not you can only see part of it.:|

Go check out the new site, all the priviliges are explained there.
I don't know what to do yet:ohmy:

swandiver said:
I happened to be able to subscribe on 11/23 -- but when I tried to log in it's telling me I'm using the wrong username or password and I swear I'm using the right one ... :( I e-mailed for a change of password, so maybe that will help. Good thing is, though, my subscription is listed so I know it went through. Maybe when I receive my info it'll give me a clue about the password.

You're right, you probably have to wait for a confirmation from them before you can use your name.

The thing kicks my ID out every time I try to enter it. It's crazy. What's the use of having a Propaganda card if it kicks your ID out?

swandiver said:
That's the same problem I am having. I'm glad it's not just me.

The new Zootopia gave me a headache!
Its hard looking at that black and red for a long period of time. *eyes relax at PLEBA :)* Soothing blue! LOL
Plus, its hard to figure out the proflie and the messaging system...ick...

I don't know if I like the new Zootopia better than I did the other one. I was never exactly crazy about the old Zootopia, it was too hard to navigate.

Registered on 11-23 & got my email confirmation today to enter the site. Just to kind of give you a timeframe.

Back
Top Bottom