New Bono & Edge Pics 46664 Concert!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

thanks for posting!!!

i watched all the show...well alsmot...i had to go to a pub, there was a band playing...so, i was happy cos they played a U2 song..."One"...and when i got home, a friend of mine told me that U2 came back on stage and played One, at the exactly time i was listening the One in the pub...

so i was singing One at the same time bono was singing One...

:sad: :sad: :sad:

Just turned on in time to hear ONE and Unchained Melody, great vocals Bono!!:bono: :applaud:

Didnt hear the song with Beyonce cant stand her voice but will reserve judgement until I hear it, I'm sure Bono saved the vocals anyway!!
Loved Anastacia!!

3393382723232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2327%3D783%3D89%3C%3DXROQDF%3E2323475%3C99758ot1lsi

3393382723232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2327%3D783%3D89%3C%3DXROQDF%3E2323475%3C99759ot1lsi

Wow, all the pics are just incredible! Thanks for posting them! :love:
I saw the 1st performances but missed One and Unchained Melody. From the pics, looks like this was an awesome concert!
Can't wait til Monday to watch all this on tv!
Bono looks and sounds great! :love::combust:

Excellent pictures, girls!

MrsSpringsteen said:
That was beautiful..I thought Beyonce's voice sounded fine w/ Bono's.

Oh, cool, I'm not the only one who thinks that. They did sound very nice together. :yes:.

I don't mind Beyonce, musically or personality-wise. She seems like a nice girl.

Originally posted by MrsSpringsteen
They did American Prayer, then Bono/Edge/Dave Stewart did A Long Walk To Freedom

I loved Bono introducing Mr Mandela.."a President for anyone anywhere who loves freedom" :heart:

I love listening to Nelson Mandela :bow:

Yep.

Nelson's speech was great. I particularly liked when he said that many people are in danger of being reduced to mere numbers unless we do something-the way he related his old prison number to the people suffering from AIDS was good, 'cause it drove the point home even more.

It floored me to hear that the AIDS epidemic has killed more people than wars, famines, and floods. Jesus...:tsk:...

I said this earlier, but looking at the crowd, I was extremely pleased to see that many Africans at the concert. And they seemed to be hanging on Nelson's every word, and when Ms. Dynamite later on asked how many girls out in the crowd would be confident enough to ask their guys to wear condoms and all those girls cheered...those are all very good signs. They seem ready and raring to do what they can to tackle this problem. Maybe that map that was shown on these boards a little while back about where the percentage of people with AIDS would be in, like, 2010, I think it was, won't wind up looking like that. :).

I loved the concert. Peter Gabriel's version of "In Your Eyes" kicked arse. And I liked Brian May's speech he gave during one song...I can't remember which one it was, though. So many great moments that everyone's been mentioning-it was cool the way it ended, with everyone walking off stage chanting "46664", along with the crowd. I'm happy to hear that this will be released on DVD next year. :up:.

And then of course Bono and Edge were fantastic. The songs were great, loved "One" and "Unchained Melody" together (it was neat to hear the crowd singing along to "Unchained Melody"). Like you all have said, Bono sounded (and looked) awesome, and I cannot wait until the guys tour. :D.

:bow: to everyone involved with the concert. Thank you all for your time and effort.

Angela

This whole thing was so cool!! I liked Beyonce's vocals with Bono's too. She's got a nice set of pipes and seems like a nice person. I knew AIDS has killed a hell of alot of people, but more than a war, floods, famines? Damn. Stop the pandemic!
These pix are heavenly. :drool: :drool: :drool: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Last edited:
BONO'S hair getting blonder? What about Beyonce's? Look at her face too. When did she become white? :confused:

Okay okay, don't flame me, great cause! :happy: Good songs! :D

:hyper: These pictures are all great. Thanks for the running commentary, everyone; I missed it.

great pics! Bono with the baby on his shoulders is just gorgeous. He and edge look like their having fun together! Interesting one with bono and beyonce sitting in front of the free condoms box! hmmm

Thanks for the pics! just one in a long list of reasons why i'm glad that i fled zootopia for interference!

i had to go off-line and then i found out that right after i did bono and edge did "one" and "unchained melody". The weird thing is, when i went off line I picked up my guitar and started to play "one". Strange, huh?

Thanks again!! Kelly I REALLY appreciate them! I know how much trouble it is to post them when you have to save them, then upload them, then post them and you have done so much for us!! :bow: :hug:

Those pics of Bono and Edge closeup and shadeless must be dewatermarked! :hyper: :drool:

Several pages back someone asked if that was Anton Corbijn in one of the pics with Bono and it definately is. Anton do a U2 book PLEASE!!!

Bono and Edge look great. I have seen reports about this event on many news reports.

Last edited:
U2Kitten said:
Thanks again!! Kelly I REALLY appreciate them! I know how much trouble it is to post them when you have to save them, then upload them, then post them and you have done so much for us!! :bow: :hug:

Those pics of Bono and Edge closeup and shadeless must be dewatermarked! :hyper: :drool:

No problem :wave: Edgette posted quite a few a couple pages back (thanks Edgette :bow: )

Its on Channel 4 next Sunday at 10.30 (I think thats the time) in the UK.
Looking forward to seeing the highlights.

Back
Top Bottom