Guitar Hero Friday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Esther I just said to IWB, "were's spanisheyes21? she always finds the good pics!" I knew you'd find some from tonite!!!

btw, I said the same thing about his shirt. I hope he finds something else to wear for the oscars.

yeah that's totally my desktop...i gave up on "only pictures of edge playing the guitar" long ago...:evil:

that happened when i started posting the :drool: smiley...

arw9797 said:
Esther I just said to IWB, "were's spanisheyes21? she always finds the good pics!" I knew you'd find some from tonite!!!

btw, I said the same thing about his shirt. I hope he finds something else to wear for the oscars.

I would really like to see Edge wear a Tuxedo to the Oscars, but the chances of that are slim.

He's in the pic, all the way to the right
1047362597.3288375370.jpg

SpanishEyes21 said:

I would really like to see Edge wear a Tuxedo to the Oscars, but the chances of that are slim.

I would be happy with a golden globe type outfit, and I hope he doesn't wear the same outfit, but something like that. I think they all should be dressed up!

hehehehe...guess what i typed :evil:

*s are the way of the future, arw :yes:

:hug: AWESOME!!!

:combust: :love: :drool: :mac: :faint: :censored:
:tongue:

actually...you should have left steven tyler small...hehehe...

Last edited:
and he's sitting next to one of the scariest guys in rock music...

*runs from aerosmith fans*

Two of my favorite guys...

edge_costello.jpg

I think whatever Edge wears to the Oscars he's going to look outstanding, I get the impression that he likes clothes and has fun dressing up. Probably won't be wearing a tie but I have no problem with him doing the open-front shirt thing :drool:

:heart: :edge:

And I agree, Steven Tyler is scary :silent: (pls don't kill me anyone, just one woman's opinion) I do wonder what he and Edge, and Gwen and Edge, talked about...

Rick Rubin..whoa..:D

edge_rubin.jpg

MrsSpringsteen said:
Does anyone have the full size version of this pic? It's from Vogue Magazine

Look @ Edge's outfit :lol: :sexywink:

vogue7y8_ssss.jpg

:lmao: that's hilarious!

what does his hat say?

Back
Top Bottom